xx. drugs

[ 28 / 12 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xx. DRUGS
my parents warned me about drugs on the streets, but never about the ones with big brown eyes and a heartbeat

 DRUGS❝ my parents warned me about drugs on the streets, but never about the ones with big brown eyes and a heartbeat ❞▬

w a r n i n g :
m e n t i o n s   o f   d r u g   u s e

catrin williams

catrin's parents have always been protective over her, being an only child. as teenage years came along and she started going out with friends until dark, they would start to warn their daughter about the different things that could happen. their most common warning was about drugs; due to the girl's cousin having an overdose on heroin a couple of years back.

surprisingly, they'd never warned their daughter about boys — this confused her a little. however, she had brought a few boyfriends home for them to meet in the past. her parents never said anything and left the girl do it on her own accord.

the blonde girl was walking down the stairs, ready to go out with a few friends when her parents approached her at the bottom.

"remember—" her mother starts, placing both hands on either of her only daughters shoulders.

"—don't go near anyone or any group outside a bar who look suspicious or look like they are on or dealing drugs. yeah, i know mum." the girl interrupts innocently. she places her mother's hands down from off her shoulders and holds onto them loosely.

"i'm serious catrin, they're bad people who get you addicted to bad things." the wise mother told her daughter.

"i'll be fine mum, i can handle myself." catrin smiles, kissing both her parents cheeks.

when the door knocks catrin quickly bids her parents goodbye, promising them she'll see them tomorrow morning when they wake up. she makes her way over to the door to open it and see her four friends who is joining her.

yes, the blonde eighteen year old was dressed like normal girls her age; dress, heels and straightened hair. however her dress came just slightly above her knees where as her four friends dresses came to mid thigh.

catrin wasn't one hundred percent sure where they were actually going. from the conversation two of the other girls were having they were attending some persons party.

she wasn't tracking how long her and her friends walked for, but it wasn't long before they all reached the house. the house was all lit up, flashing lights pooling out from the windows and under the door as well as music blasting.

catrin didn't know, but apparently according to one of the girls this was only a pre-drinks, this meant they were all catching cabs elsewhere — a pub — soon.

around an hour later, everyone was told to call cabs to travel to the pub. catrin had only had one drink so was relatively still sober compared to her four girl friends who had all had a few; resulting in them being tipsy. this meant catrin was automatically put in charge of calling the cab.