vi. new girl problems

[ 20 / 08 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
vi. NEW GIRL PROBLEMS

catrin williams idea by @groovymendess

catrin williams
idea by @groovymendess

"stay away from him. he's got me now. he doesn't need a scum like you." she sneered.

"fine, don't complain when he's all gloomy and down when you're around him." i snap, walking off.

i sigh, feeling my phone ping in my pocket.

shawn 🍄
can we hang out today? xx

catrin [me]
sorry, busy xx

shawn 🍄
tomorrow then? xx

catrin [me]
babysitting xx

shawn 🍄
sunday? xx

catrin [me]
girls day with harper xx

shawn 🍄
oh. kay. see you in school monday xx

catrin [me]
yeah kay xx

locking my phone, i sigh. she wanted this, she can deal with an unhappy shawn.

monday

i walk into school, heading straight to my locker. i notice shawn with the hoe, making me roll my eyes as she's all over him.

grabbing my books that i need for this mornings lessons, i slip them in my bag and shut my locker. turning around i get faced with shawn.

"hey, how was your weekend?" shawn asks.

"good." i say bluntly, moving around him and walking off to my first class, leaving him dumbfounded.

shawn doesn't even try to talk to me anymore. he doesn't know why i've been so blunt and been ignoring him.

i notice how down he is around school nowadays. maddie, aka hoe, is starting to get bored of him. mainly because he hasn't given her anything.

ever since she joined and me and shawn were still close, he would always talk about how he liked her. well now he has her.

he always sends me glances in the hallway and some of the classes we share. i can see the sadness in his eyes when he looks at me.

i'm currently walking out of english when i get grabbed my by arm and pulled to one side, only to be faced with shawn.

"catrin. please tell me what i did, i don't know."

i sigh. "i have to get to my next class, shawn."

"not until you tell me what i did." shawn demands.

all of a sudden, maddie appears, grabbing onto his arm and hugging it. "come on babe, catrin has to get to class. don't you, catrin?"

i nod, i hear shawn sigh as i walk off.

"i just wanna know what i did." he sighs.

"she's not worth it."

"she's my best friend though, i need her."

i'm sat in the house, doing my homework when a knock sounds through my house. confused, i get up and walk to the door. opening it, i find a teary eyed, red faced shawn.

he walks in immediately, wrapping his arms around me tightly and crying on my shoulder.

"i thought she liked me back," he sobbed. "i found her and gilinsky behind the school earlier."

"shh," i coo. "she's not worth your tears."

"catrin?" he murmurs.

"hmm?"

"why were you ignoring me?" he asks.

i sigh. "maddie threatened me to."

"with what?" he asks.

"you." i murmur.

"me? how?"

"she said she'd tell you something and it would make you hate me."

"nothing would make me hate you. i only made myself like her to get rid of my feelings towards you."

"what?" i ask, shocked as his confidence.

"i've liked you for nearly two years now. you're just so beautiful and i love how much you care about me. it's stupid i know." he sniffles.

"come on, let's go upstairs." i say, shutting the door and releasing him.

he nods before following me up. i hand him his spare sweatpants which he goes and changes into while i change into mine.

he emerges from my bathroom and walks over to me where i lay on my bed. he comes and lays next to me.

"come on, you look tired." i say, holding my arms out. he comes over and lays his head on my chest while his arms are wrapped around my stomach. i run my hands though his hair, knowing he likes it.

"i haven't been able to sleep," he confesses "knowing you disliked me for some reason."

"don't worry, i'm here now. i'm never going anywhere."

"promise me that a boy or girl will never get in between us again?" he pleads.

"i promise." i whisper in his ear as he slowly drifts off to sleep. "i've liked you for too long to leave you again."