iii. jealousy

[ 15 / 07 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
iii. JEALOUSY

catrin williams idea by @snuggiemendes

catrin williams
idea by @snuggiemendes

shawn was my best friend, but also my crush. we'd been close friends since we were in diapers, now being sixteen / seventeen years of age.

shawn had never put any hint into liking me back, so i kept my secret to myself.

i would always travel to every magcon show with him, having online schooling because i was bullied and because shawn didn't like traveling alone.

i was known to shawn's fans as shawn's girl best friend, which wasn't so bad because it was the truth, i'm his girl best friend.

all the boys were currently in a meet and greet, so i was bored, alone sitting in the floor on the other end of the room watching them.

shawn's area was directly in front of me on the other side of the room, so he'd occasionally wave to me between meeting fans.

"hey, you're shawn's best friend right?" i hear a voice as they sit next to me on the floor.

i turn my head to face a brown haired boy with beautiful green eyes looking at me. i smile and nod, remembering he asked me a question. "my name's catrin, and yours?"

"kyle," he smiles.

i smile warmly. "what are you here for? because no offence but the meet and greet is over there," i say pointing to the boys meet and greet stands.

"i'm with my younger sister. i was made to take her because she begged so much and my parents couldn't get the day off."

"ahh, they are actually lovely boys. you should try talking to them."

"nah, you seem to need more company. plus i don't like crowds so this this isn't the nicest thing for me."

i turn to face him to see he's looking at me. "you have enochlophobia?"

"yeah, plus i'm claustrophobic. i didn't jump at the decision."

"oh gosh. do you wanna go outside or..?"

"no, being over here away from the crowds and stares for being a boy here is fine. plus you're a really pretty girl so it doesn't bother me."

i feel my cheeks get warm with his compliment. "thank you,"

he shrugs, "only saying the truth."