xv. teenage hormones [iii]•

Start from the beginning

walking inside my house, i see my parents in the living room. i walk in, to see them snap their heads to me.

"we were so worried until shawn came and said you were over a friend's house!" my mother exclaims.

"huh?" i question.

"you wouldn't think i'd just leave you knowing what sam is like, would you?" i hear from behind me.

turning around, i see shawn standing there. i smile and wrap my arms around him. "i'm safe, it's all good."

"i know now." he chuckles.

"why don't you two head upstairs and watch a film or something. it's still early yet." my mother smiles.

we nod and walk upstairs to my bedroom where we both collapse in a hugged heap on my bed.

"you know, i only flirted with sam as payback for you." i grin.

shawn makes a confused face. "i know you have a crush on me." i tease, poking him.

his face turns a pinky colour as he hides it in my neck. "aww, is little shawny embarrassed that i know?"

he shakes his head. i push him off me as i get up. "so this means i can't change in front of you anymore because you'll get horny." i joke.

"shut uppppp," shawn whines. i chuckle.

"well technically i haven't been able to do it for a while but i never knew so i kept changing in front of you."

"i'm not complaining," he shrugs.

i laugh, walking over to my wardrobe to pull out a hoodie and sweats. taking off my jeans, socks and top, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

shawn walks over and wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "you're so beautiful, you know that right?"

i shrug as i turn around in his embrace. he looks down at me, just staring at my face.

he leans down and presses his lips to mine, bringing one of his hands up from my waist to cradle my cheek.

moving backwards, we fall onto my bed—me on top. he turns us over as he pulls away.

"we need to stop before i get carried away." shawn says seriously.

"don't stop yourself, let it happen." i smile.

"i can't lose you from my stupid actions catrin,"

"you won't lose me, don't worry."

with that he presses his lips back to mine hungrily, stopping to pull his top over his head and throw it on the floor.

my hands go to his jeans as the undo them and push them down as he continues to kiss me.

"go slow, okay?" i murmur, holding onto his shoulders as he places himself at my entrance.

"i was planning on anyway, i want this moment to be as beautiful as possible." he smiles, leaning down to press his lips to mine as he pushes himself in.