xv. teenage hormones [iii]•

Start from the beginning

after training, i wait outside the locker room for sam to come out. however, shawn comes out before him and sees me.

"hey," he grins, making his way over.

"hey mendes." i grin, hugging him.

"who are you waiting for?" he asks.

"oh sam. i'm going over his tonight," i smile.

i notice his frown before he quickly covers it up. "have fun, be safe though. i'm only a call away, okay?"

i nod. "thanks shawn. i'll see you tomorrow." i smile.

"bye bestie." he grins before walking away.

soon enough, sam comes out and grabs my hand, leading us to his car. the drive to his house is short and quiet.

we make our way upstairs and to his bedroom where we get seated on his bed.

"you show first." i grin, unbuttoning a couple of the buttons of my blouse so he can see some cleavage.

he nods quickly as he slips off his jeans, throwing them to the floor.

i now move so i'm sitting next to him as he slides his boxers down so show his erect self.

i slowly rest my hand on his thigh before reaching up and grabbing hold of his penis and start moving my hand in fast motions up and down the shaft. a series of groans escape his mouth.

continuing my movements, i look over at sam to see his mouth open and his eyes squeezed shut with his head thrown back against the headboard.

"shiiittt. h-holy fuck mhm." sam grunts.

my left hand continues to run up and down the rest of him and my right hand now plays with his ballsack.

"shit, i'm close. fuck, keep going." he moans.

i lean over and grab a handful of tissues. i put them over his tip as i continue to run up and down his shaft quickly. moving my hand back to his ballsack. it wasn't long until a series of grunts fell out of his mouth.

"fucking hell, holy shit ahh."

i continue to now run up and down his shaft as he comes down from his high, his penis lowering down so it now hangs between his legs again.

i wipe the tip off before removing the tissue after he's finished and pull his boxers back up.

he lays there limp and breathing heavily. i run my fingers through his hair as his breathing slows down.

"so, size?" i ask, continuing to rake his blond locks.

"mhm, that feels nice." he sighs, his eyes still closed. "i'm six point five," he says.

i can hear his breathing slow down as he begins to fall asleep. i tuck him under his blankets where his snuggles into them and falls asleep.

grinning, i get up and check the time; 7:14pm. shit. i make my way out of his house after grabbing my bag and walk home which is a good fifteen minutes away.