Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me

Start from the beginning

Alicia bit her lip. “I admit, we did argue quite often before I called it off. But… That wasn’t because we had problems with each other, it was because we had problems with the media. They were the ones that caused us to fight so much—to argue about everything. Now? Now we know better. I love you, Justin. And I promise… I promise I’ll fight as long as you need me to.”

I stared long and hard into her blueish orbs. As my heart warmed at her words, I reached my hand out to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“I love you too,” I whispered, kissing her softly and as light as a feather. With her naked breasts against my chest, I wrapped my arms around her waist and molded our bodies as one. It was when Alicia had let out a delicate moan into my mouth that I remembered something I knew I was forgetting. “Shit,” I pulled away, my head falling back against the pillows.

“What’s wrong?” Ali asked, her voice dainty and innocent.

I pecked her lips and rolled us over so that I was on top, taking it as my chance to slip out of bed and put my clothes on. “Remember how I said to make last night’s chat as quick as possible?”

“Yeah?” she raised an eyebrow, gripping the blankets to cover her naked body.

“Remember why I strictly made sure you were quick?” I asked. Her face continued to look at me in confusion before her eyes suddenly widened.

“Didn’t you say something about planning a guy’s night with Fredo?” her tone was edgy.

“Exactly, and I completely forgot,” I let out a frustrated growl. Upon seeing me irritated, and knowing I had to face an angry Alfredo when I got back, Alicia got up from the bed and walked over to me, her hands holding my arms firmly.

“It’s okay, I’m sure he’d understand,” she whispered comfortingly, leaning on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on my cheek. My cheeks flushed a vivid red, considering she was standing completely naked and didn’t seem bothered by the fact that she had no clothes on at all.

And me? I’m a teenage boy. Yes, with hormones and all. I can’t just look at a naked girl this close to me, her figure standing tall and revealing every single aspect of her body, without doing something about it.

“I’m sure he will,” I said huskily, gripping her ass in both hands and lifting one of her legs to wrap around my waist. Her breasts now against my shirt, I kissed her hungrily as she wrapped an arm around my neck and slowly guided me back to the bed. In the blink of an eye, my pants were gone again and Alicia slipped a hand inside my boxers and began to massage my dick teasingly.

“F-fuck,” I moaned, clutching on to her nude shoulders. She began to slide down my boxers with her other hand, her tongue flicking over the head as I panted helplessly. “Ali, stop. Seriously…”

“Just let me bring you pleasure, baby,” she winked. “Just before you go.”

She lowered one hand to begin to massage my balls, the other continuing to stroke my dick tenderly while she placed a few kisses on top. A wave of pleasure shot throughout my body as I let out multiple moans, my chest heaving up and down as sweat began to surface from my forehead.