Part 25

Part Twenty Five.

Kellins POV

I ran back over to where the lifeless body lay, she was so cold and looked terrible. I picked her up receiving a shriek of pain. "Oh my god Jess I'm so sorry, this is all my fault!" I said, crying into her side. "No it's not Kellin don't say that" she said, barely audible. The other guys crowded round me and pulled me away from her whilst Tom and Justin carried Jess to the minibus we had rented, laying her carefully on the longer set of seats at the back. "Kellin, we need to get her to the hospital, now! Are you coming or not!" Tom yelled from the minibus. I jumped up and ran down the road, throwing myself into the minibus as the guys followed and jumped in too.

Tom was driving; I was in too much of a state to drive there, I already had to drive to the restaurant because I was the last to be ready. Everyone was silent on the way there apart from the occasional noise from Jess. This was all my fault, I knew something wasn't right; the crying after the show, her being distant the whole time after that, why didn't I see this coming, whatever this is. "Kellin can you carry her in?" Tom called back, causing me to jump. I shot out of my seat and picked her up carefully, trying to avoid touching where I knew was injured, and stepped out of the minibus running into the hospital. "Help me please! I found her like this by the side of the road, her names Jess and she's in a lot of pain and I can't lose her!" I yelled, trying my hardest not to cry, at which point two nurses came with a stretcher which I carefully set Jess on, and they rushed her away from me. I fell to my knees and threw my head into my hands and began to cry. "Jesse can you call Vic for me, tell him what's happened?" I asked, still allowing the tears to fall from my eyes. "Sure thing Kellin" he said, placing his hand on my shoulder before he walked outside.

"Oh my god Kellin I came as fast as I could! I'm so sorry Kellin" Vic said as he rushed over to me, pulling me into a hug. "I can't lose her Vic, I just can't" I cried, still sobbing into his shirt. He stood up, pulling me with him over to where the rest of the guys were sitting who had just been joined by Jaime, Mike and Tony. "Does anyone know what actually happened?" Justin asked. I just shook my head which was still leaning against Vic.

Jess' POV

I woke up to bright lights and loud noises. "Where am I?" I asked, rubbing my head. "You're awake then? That's good. How are you feeling miss?" a young woman asked. "I could be better" I replied, trying to make a joke out of this situation. "Well you've lost a lot of blood and you have quite a bit of bruising and a few broken bones. Your vital signs are healthy enough to go home but you need to stay here overnight" the nurse said. I nodded and drank the water I found placed next to me. "Ouch!" I screamed, realising I had a huge cut going through my hand.

~~Flashback~~

I just really needed some space. I remembered a lot today, stuff I didn't want to remember, stuff that Oli had kept at bay. I looked around to see where I was, and I could see a small group of people walking this way, it was three tall guys and a shorter one, wait... its them! The ones from before, I know them! Not only are the they the ones that attacked me before, but they're his friends. I went to go back into the restaurant only to find him standing there. "Hello Jess" he spat. No! I can't stand this, if only Oli were here, he'd understand. The guy in front of me threw me to the ground and pinned me down. "So I hear you have a new boyfriend? How sweet" he spat, pressing down harder on my wrists. I tried to get free but felt a sharp object on my face. "You're not going anywhere Jess" he said, pressing the object into my hand. "Please, let me go! I've done nothing to you" I cried, hoping that Kellin or one of the other guys could walk out now and save me from this monster. The other guys, the ones that attacked me before, came over and pulled him off, but not to help me, they used this opportunity to attack me again. They're with him, how didn't I guess this. After what seemed like forever of beating and crying, I started to feel my self fading away, and once they had left, I just didn't have the energy to move. I guess this was it. Please don't let Kellin find me like this.

~~Flashback over~~

"Are you okay miss?" the nurse asked and I nodded, clenching my damaged hand into a fist. "You have a large group of visitors wanting to see you. Would you like me to send them in?" she asked as she smiled sympathetically. "Could you only get the one called Kellin for a moment please?" I asked and she nodded and turned around to leave. "How am I going to explain this to you" I muttered to myself, looking at some of the bruising up my arm and on my legs...

~~~~

Listening to; Still Swinging by Papa Roach