Part 11

Part Eleven.

Jess' POV

Once we finally arrived at the cinema, it was around midday and I was stood here, waiting to pick a movie of my choice. Oli would never normally let me choose because he reckons there's no action in the movies I watch. However, I completely disagree; my movie choices are epic. I stood there for ages, not really knowing what movie to watch because I'm always so indecisive, when Oli tapped me on the shoulder. "What is it?" I asked. I looked round to where he was pointing, only to see, holy shit... Pierce the Veil!

I think I had to literally stop my jaw from dropping to the floor when Vic, Mike, Tony and Jaime started walking towards me. Where was all of this luck coming from? First Sleeping with Sirens offer to spend a day with me even though that hadn't officially happened yet, and then Pierce the Veil happen to be at the cinema I'm going to see a movie at, and the four Mexicans were walking towards me. "Excuse me, you look really familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" Vic Fuentes was talking to me! Extreme accidental fangirl moment! Okay Jess, calm down... and breathe.... just act like they are normal people, just like you did with the others. "ohmygodhiiloveyouandyouprobablydontevenknowwhatimsayingandimightbefamiliarbecauseispentandwillbespendingtimewithsleepingwithsirensandohmygodiloveyourmusic." Yeah, that was totally cool I thought, slapping my hand over my mouth. When I looked back up, Vic, Jaime, Mike and Tony were all just laughing at me, can't say I blamed them. "Okay I'm sorry but I caught none of that so could you please repeat it slower?" This could turn into an actual conversation, with Pierce the Veil. Okay, take a deep breath and try again. "Oh my god, hi, I love you and you probably don't even know what I'm saying and I might be familiar because I spent and will be spending time with Sleeping with Sirens and oh my god I love your music." They all looked at each other and began laughing to each other once again. "Let's put this another way shall we? Are you Jess?" Vic asked politely. Wait, he knows my name, meaning the guys in Sleeping with Sirens must have spoken about me! This day couldn't get any better!

We had finished watching a movie that even we were unsure what it was, but it was a good movie so, who cares? "Jess, my mums going to pick me up if you want a lift home?" "Uh, no thanks, I could use some air, you know? I mean, I just had a conversation with Pierce the Veil and I'm still getting used to the idea, so would it be okay if I walked?" He stood there staring at me for a while before words came out his mouth. "Fine but please be careful? We don't need another incident."

~~Flashback~~

It was getting late and no one had picked me up yet. I could just walk? I know it's not the safest option but I need to get home. I got a few streets closer to home when my phone started ringing. Shit, it's my mum. "Jess, where are you!? I told you I was picking you up, now where have you wondered off too?" Someone sounds slightly angry, perhaps she should have picked me up on time and I wouldn't have needed to wander off at 11:36pm. "I'm by the park, and its not my fault I thought no one was coming because you were late!" "Look, just wait there, I'll be there in a minute." Yeah, sure you will. I went and sat on a bench just outside the park when someone grabbed me from behind and put their hand over my mouth. "No, don't scream, I promise not to hurt you" someone whispered, and at that moment they threw me to the ground, still holding their hand over my mouth as they pinned me down. 'Father father tell me where have you been?' Yes, my phone! My mum must be close. I couldn't answer it though because the person who was pinning me down took my phone and turned it off, throwing it across the floor. He seems familiar...

I heard footsteps which hopefully meant she was looking for me, but the boy was dragging me behind a tree. He had been hitting and kicking me for a while now, and I was too weak to fight back, or even scream. He put his finger over his lips to indicate for me to be quiet which was when he let out a yell. Who was that? Someone had just hit my attacker! Wait, its Oli! I'm saved! "Oh my god Jess!" he screamed, getting my brother to hold the kid who attacked me so he could try and help me, even though he knew it was useless. At least I was in the safety of my family and best friend. The attacker though... its him.

~~Flashback Over~~

Remembering what he was going on about made me grab my side, remembering the pain I was in. I was left with multiple broken bones and scars. Oli could obviously tell I had rememberred the horrid past, because he came over to me and gave me a reassuring hug. "Don't think, just promise you'll be okay?" I nodded, hugged him once more, and turned away to walk home.

On my way home I passed the place I was dreading... that park. I needed to take a detour or something, I was going in there, I mean, it was daytime but there was no way I was going to go anywhere near there, let alone in there. I looked in there cautiously, seeing if there was anyone in there. I noticed something, a person in dark clothing. Shit, its him! The one person I hate more than anything was there, and it looked like he was trying it with someone else!

~~~~

Listening to; Victory Call by Black Veil Brides