Part 24

Part Twenty Four.

Jess' POV

All the guys had been in deep conversation for a while now, whilst I had been sat on twitter. I was looking through my mentions and saw a lot of tweets about tonights performance.

-I'm so happy for you and Kellin :)

-It was so sweet what happened tonight at the sleeping with sirens show! Who else went?

-Why would Kellin choose you!?

-Back away from Kellin! We all know he doesn't really love you.

I started to notice that most of the tweets were people hating towards the idea of Kellin and I. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Kellin looking at me, with the same concerned look as earlier. "Are you okay?" he asked, rubbing my back as he loosely placed an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine, just adjusting" I said laughing slightly. He looked at my phone screen and a frown appeared on his face beautiful face. "It will stop eventually, just give them time. I'll try and help you though." I smiled gratefully and looked down, closing twitter and locking my phone, and as I looked back up I saw Kellin typing something onto his phone. A few moments later my phone lit up, indicating a new tweet from him.

@Kellinquinn; Please stop sending hate to Jess, she means everything to me and I hate to see those tweets in her feed.

"Thank you Kellin" I said smiled. "It's what I'm here for. I always want to be there for you and look after you. I love you Jess" he said, blushing slightly; that was the first time those words had escaped his mouth. "I love you too Kellin" I said, grinning like a fool the whole time. He once again picked me up from my seat and lifted me into his lap, once again pressing his lips against mine gently. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, and they fitted together perfectly. Just then Jack cleared his throat to get our attention, causing Kellin to pull away and glare at him. "We're all going out for food to celebrate the show, are you two coming?" he asked, smiling at the death glare he was receiving from Kellin. Kellin looked at me, asking if I wanted to just by the look he was giving me and I just shrugged, which was followed from a nod by him.

Kellins POV

We finally arrived at the restaurant that was chosen by Tom because he was more familiar with this place than the rest of us. "When we're done here, tonight we're staying in a nice hotel and then tomorrow we travel again" Tom said sitting down at one of the larger tables. Crap! We're travelling and Jess isn't. Maybe she might want to though? "Hey Jess?" I asked, waiting for a response. "Mmhm?" "Would you like to tour with us? I just realised that I won't see you for a while otherwise and I really don't want that" I said, trying not to show the sadness and disappointment in my voice. "I would love to! But I would have to ask my parents" she replied, looking at the table. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. "We can go there after if you want?" I asked, I really wanted her to come with us, I didn't want to spend the rest of the tour without her by my side. She smiled and nodded at me, before looking out of the window. "What's wrong?" "Nothing Kells" she said; the way she shortened my name was slightly cute actually. "You sure? I'm always here for you" I replied, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. She just nodded and smiled, before standing up. "Is it okay if I go and get some air quickly?" she asked, releasing my hand. "Do you want anyone to go with you?" Jesse asked, and she just shook her head before walking off. "What's wrong with her Kellin?" Justin asked. I shrugged and sat there; good question Justin.

After about 20 minutes Jess still hadn't come back in. "I'm going to go and see if Jess is okay" I said, standing up as quick as possible. I reached down for the door handle to be patted by a taller man holding a piece of paper. "Sorry to bother you sir but my daughter wanted me to ask you if she could have an autograph?" he said, pushing the paper and pen towards me; I really wasn't in the mood right now but I signed it anyway, and continued to make my way outside.

I stood outside and looked around, and there was no sign of Jess. Where had she gone? I walked down the street a little to see a girl laying at the side of the road. I slowly walked up to her and saw it was Jess; what the fuck happened!? I ran over to the restaurant window and hit it, indicating for the guys to get out here. I ran back over to where the lifeless body lay...

~~~~

Listening to; Lost in Stereo by All Time Low