Chapter 54 - More than Ever.

Start from the beginning

I just wanted this all to be over.

The next day, Isaiah dropped Kayson off at school as always. Usually Kayson would always be excited for school, but today he wasn't. He knew that the teacher wasn't going to let him talk to Madilyn, so she took away the root of his day. When he walked inside the classroom 5 minutes before class was about to start, he walked past each student and sat next to Madilyn in the middle of the floor.

"Hi Madilyn." Kayson smiled.

Madilyn glanced down, shaking her head.

"Cint talk to u, Kaysin." Madilyn mumbled.

"Wat?" Kayson gasped. "Why?"

"Kayson!"

The teacher smiled and walked up to him, crouching by him.

"I've changed your seat to over here, Kays." Mrs. Allen smiled, pointing at the table next to Madilyn.

"But, I want to sit nex to Madil-"

"Sweety, you have to sit over here." Mrs. Allen sighed in a sad tone. "I'm sorry, but her daddy said so."

Kayson was pissed. He sat down at the table next to another redhead kid and a in front of a black girl. For the whole day, Kayson could barely focus. All he was worried about, was Madilyn. He didn't have as much "fun" as he would usually have since he was always with her. To him, his whole day didn't feel right at all.

At recess, Kayson started to make his way towards Madilyn, when her father picked her up and stormed up to Mrs. Allen.

"Excuse me!" The father barked, squeezing through some of the children as Mrs. Allen read to them. "Excuse me ma'am!"

"Yes sir?"

"Do you know what that little boy told my daughter?" The father spat. "He told her that she had a pretty pussy and she thought that it was a compliment!"

As the kids started to snicker, the teacher's eyes widened as she looked over at Kayson.

"How did he....." Mrs. Allen paused, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "Lord."

"Exactly!"

"Sir, they're just kids." Mrs. Allen groaned. "They don't mean that."

"They're just kids?" The man spazzed. "The little boy is lookin' down my daughters pants at the age of four and you think that that's okay!?"

The man had a point and Mrs. Allen knew it. She sighed, then placed her hands up.

"I'll settle it."

"No, I want you to talk to his daddy or I will!" The father scowled. "That's sexual harassment against my little girl and I will NOT have it! At all!"

Mrs. Allen kept on putting it off, but now she knew that she had to speak with Isaiah. Kayson's behavior was getting out of hand. Kayson on the other hand, thought that something might be wrong with him. He sat in the sandbox, drawing with the stick in his hand.

"Das bold...." Kayson said in a shaky tone, trying not to cry.

Meanwhile, Isaiah was lying down on the couch, watching sports as always. As he flipped through the channels, the home phone to his house rang out. It was Aunt Shay.

"Hello?" Isaiah answered.

"It's horrible, Isaiah!" Aunt Shay wailed out. "It's horrible! It's so horrible!"

"Woah woah woah, ma. Calm down!" Isaiah chanted. "What happen?"

"Noah died last night in the hospital!"