Chapter 46 - Confide.

As Aunt Shay stepped inside, she smiled as all of us jumped out of our seats, gazing at her in amazement. Isaiah ran up to her and picked her up, spinning her around.

"Mommaaaaaaa!" Isaiah shouted in an excited tone.

"Ow ow ow ow ow, Isaiah." Aunt Shay strained as she tightened her coat, getting down. "Don't forget that I've been shot plenty of times..."

"Sorry ma I'm just......I'm happy!" Isaiah smiled. "I ain't think you was gone pull through!"

Aunt Shay's voice was really raspy. The bullet came inches away from her voice box, so her throat was really sore. I got up, taking Aunt Shay's hand.

"Well I'll......I'll let you guys continue having fun." Aunt Shay smiled. "I just wanted to say hi..."

"Ma, you ain't goin' back there." Isaiah said. "You gone stay at my house and relax. Ion' want you going there until I know that it's safe."

"Thanks but....." Aunt Shay stumbled. "I don't need any help.."

"Look at you, ma." Isaiah said as he rushed by her side. "You stumblin'..."

"Aye 'Saiah, don't you wanna get outta here?" I asked as I helped Aunt Shay. "Especially since she need to relax."

"Yeah. You right, Josh." Isaiah said as he smothered his blunt into Carlos's coffee table. "Aye y'all, i'ma be back later, aight?"

"Aye Isaiah, let me speak to you for a sec fo' you leave." Q nodded as he looked at him.

"Go ahead, Isaiah. I'll help her to the car." I said as we walked out of the door. "You can talk to Q."

Isaiah turned to Q, grabbing his money.

"What's up, man?" Isaiah asked.

Q blew out some of his smoke, glancing up at Isaiah. As Carlos and Stacey went into the kitchen to cook up some more cocaine, he smothered his blunt into the coffee table and smiled at him.

"On some real shit, you know I ain't corny or nothin', but you got a strong ass mama." Q smiled.

Q glanced down for a while, watching Isaiah smile a little.

"I mean yo' mama done been shot at, beat from yo' daddy, and she gave birth to y'all naturally and took care of you and Noah by herself. Not only that but she know that you done murdered a few cats and she still stick by y'all side." Q said. "I ain't corny but that shit amazin'. I wish I had that, man."

"Have you.......have you ever found yo' real parents yet?" Isaiah asked as he sat beside Q.

Q looked down, shaking his head.

"No. My real parents don't give a shit about me." Q growled. "You know that."

"Sorry..."

"I mean I'm white, but I can't stand my own race. That sounds stupid, but I'm being real. White folks think that they so superior and shit when in reality they dumb hillbilly racist fucking cunts who say racist shit but say it ain't about race. Aight." Q said, shaking his head. "They got all this money but don't wanna help nobody but then act so shocked when black and poor folks rob and steal from they asses. If y'all would help us then we wouldn't have to rob y'all asses of what y'all got."

Isaiah didn't think about that, but Q had a point. Soon after, Isaiah brought up a good point.

"So why don't you get a real job instead of sellin'?" Isaiah asked. "You white so you know they gone accept you anywhere."

Q gave Isaiah a funny look, grilling him a little.

"Isaiah, why you don't sell no more?" Q asked.