Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.

Noah glanced down at the condom and took the condom from Asha. She smiled and watched Noah unravel his robe.

"Alright." Noah whispered. "I'm ready."

As Asha stripped down to her bra and slipped her underwear off, she watched Noah turn around in the bed nervously slip on the condom. He sat at the end of the bed, running his fingers through his hair.

"You nervous?" Asha asked, lifting up in the bed.

Noah grinned, sighing a little.

"I know.....it ain't manly or nothin'.." Noah chuckled. "Other than when I was drunk, I ain't never had sex before....."

Asha smiled and leaned over his shoulders, kissing his neck.

"Don't be nervous." Asha whispered. "Once you get comfortable enough, you'll dive right in."

Asha went right back to kissing Noah, grasping onto his back. She slid his housecoat off as Noah toppled over her, continuing his kiss and lying her down onto the bed. As Asha felt all over his back, she could feel a few ridges in the lower arch. Asha rubbed the spot a few times, then looked back up at Noah.

"I got shot three times four years ago." Noah whispered to her. "Those are my stripes."

And Asha loved that about him.

She plunged her lips back into Noah's, rubbing continuously on his back. She looked down and watched him grab his member, preparing to enter it inside of her. As Noah placed the tip in, Asha closed her eyes and let out a low sigh.

"Oh......" Asha moaned lowly.

"Does that hurt?"

"No." Asha said, shaking her head. "Go farther."

Noah slide himself in slowly until he came to the end of her walls. He closed his eyes as well and creaked his mouth open, slowly moving back and forth. The erotic and comforting feeling of how good it felt slowly surged through both of their bodies. As they gave each other a kiss, they locked foreheads and looked evily in each other's eye, becoming one. As Noah slid slowly in and out of her, Asha let out a sexual moan, closing her eyes and tilting her head back into her pillow.

"Go....faster..........if you want..."

Noah started thrusting a little faster as the blanket that laid over their lower bodies shook. Now he was loosening up. He closed his eyes and crashed his lips onto her neck, sucking on it and giving her hickey after hickey. Noah's plump and succulent lips softly smacked against the skin on her neck as Asha's fingers on her right hand slid inside and managed to make their way back into Noah's hair. She hung onto him as he picked up the pace and started going a little quicker.

"Aauughh..." Noah sighed, continuously thrusting and keeping his eyes closed.

"That feel good, baby?" Asha panted to him, placing her tongue on the corner of her mouth.

"Hell yeah."

"Go a little faster, baby." Asha growled. "I like it."

Noah started thrusting harder and deeper, sending Asha in an uproar.

"AUGH YES."

"Shh." Noah whispered, still thrusting in and out of her. "You're.....gonna......wake....Lily..."

"Mmm." Asha mumbled, keeping her lips tucked to avoid moaning any louder. "Mmmmmhmm."

Noah slid his fingers through Asha's and pinned them down to his bed. Asha slid her fingers right in between the gaps, grasping onto his grip as he continued to do his dirt. Asha and Noah's veins in their hands started to show a little as they held onto each other's grip a little tighter. Through 35 minutes of good and amazing sex, Asha's curly hair started to frizz. Both of them managed to work up a hot and sticky sweat, one that left Noah in a sexual daze.