Chapter 49 - "Assholes."

And when Q and Noah met up, it was going to be a brawl.

Since Noah told me about his disease, I decided to stay behind while Kathy went on home. It wasn't permanent that I was staying in Cali, but I wanted to make sure that everyone was alright. So while I stayed in the rental home that Q and the others purchased for me a month back, Q picked up me, Stacey, Carlos, and Isaiah and headed down the block. When we asked him where we were going, he told us that it was a surprise.

Next thing you know, we seen a gang of niggas waiting in an alley.

"Da hell?" Stacey said, scrunching his eyebrows and drawing his gun.

"Nah nah nah, Stace. Cool out." Q said, putting his hand out. "They here fo' us."

"To do what, nigga?" Carlos asked, drawing his gun too. "Kill us."

"Get y'all scary asses out of the car." Q barked as he slid the door open, jumping out of the van.

As we got out, I watched Isaiah and the others smile and give everyone on the side handshakes. Me on the other hand, I had no clue who these people were. I wasn't "Schaefer bound", so I was like the 5th wheel. Suddenly, we heard a car screech into the alley. Q grinned at the car and balled up his fists, waiting for the person to step out.

It was Noah.

He had on some black jeans along with a black hoodie that covered his wig on his head. Noah placed his hands in his pockets, pacing up to Q.

"Oh hoh hoh? Well well well!" Q smiled. "You actually showed up?"

Out of the blue, Noah snatched his left hand out of his pocket and punched Q in the face, watching him stumble and fall back onto the ground.

"What the hell?" Isaiah gasped as everyone around him chanted 'ooohhh'.

"Come on! Get the fuck up!" Noah barked. "I thought that you wanted to fight?"

"Noah Noah Noah!" Isaiah scoffed as he grabbed his shoulders and snatched him to the side. "What the hell is you doin'?"

"Fighting, that's what I'm doing." Noah growled. "I'm sick of these Schaefer niggas thinking that they can punk me out. It ain't gonna work."

"Noah, you can't fight for shit!" Isaiah chuckled. "Q is gonna hand you yo' own balls!"

"We'll see." Noah growled as he made his way back over to him.

"Wait wait wait, man!" A big husky man said, placing his hand out in front of Noah.

The fat man plugged his iPod into the small speakers he brought with him and plugged into the local alley plug. He pressed play and let the music ride out in the background. What song was it?

Oh Boy - Eastside Chedda Boys. It was a famous local song in Detroit.

"Can't start the fight without a lil background music." The fat man smiled as everyone stood aside. "Go 'head."

As the chorus started to ride in, Q balled up his fists and struck Noah in his nose. As Noah stepped back and leaned to the side, Q punched him again and watched him fall onto the ground. As everyone ran over to them, Q straddled him and kept on punching Noah in the face. As Noah grabbed onto his shirt, Q grabbed his wrist with his right hand and punched Noah two more times with his left. As Noah lay dazed on the ground, Q glanced at his wrist.

There, he could see that Noah carved the word 'alone' in the small part of his arm.

"Oh everybody look!" Q smiled as he raised Noah's arm up. "The boy cuts himself. Daaaawwww!"