...You Cannot...

People went about their daily grind in the low-end area of the Kaishí Central Business District. The area was exiting a process of rejuvenation, focused on real estate in the area.
One end of the street was populated by an almost completed newly constructed office building ranging between a pair of two story buildings - Sandwiching a larger three story build.
While two buildings lacked major components. The office on the far right had around half of its windows in place by now. Today however. Work had stopped, the building crew had recently been given a day off, coincidentally colliding with the day a successful business tycoon would be visiting one of the newly opened telemarketing offices neatly in the sight of the unfinished half of the office in question.
The chair he sat in creaked as kute leant the back against the wall. Cradling the most expensive gun he had ever held. A long, sleek, black anti-material rifle with a retractable scope that could shield itself from damage during transit by folding into the body of the pipe like set of tactical rails and cocking mechanisms.
Kute stroked the length of the gun with one surgical glove covered hand. Whispering softly "beautiful..."

A female voice in his ear brings him back to reality. Causing him to jolt on his chair.
"Excuse me. Sniper. You are aware the mission has begun,  I can hear you.."
He stammers "ye-u-uh..yeah. Uh. Miss"
"Good. Call me Diane. Il be taking you through this. Your target is the well known Mister Cohen Ahmad. He'll be arriving in two minutes just down the road if your location. Your orders are to kill him. You are supplied with a sufficient weapon and five rounds of ammunition"
"Five rounds?!" Kute exclaims into the mic.
"If you miss that many times, you won't live long enough to regret it" Diane retorted.
Kute remains silent.
"Look. Here comes Cohen"
Kute puts his eye to the scope. A crowd had formed. A limousine has arrived at the front entrance. Cohen Ahmad stands before a large red ribbon. One bodyguard standing in the background.
Kute whispers. "I have the shot.."
"Then take it! What are you waiting for?!"
Kute is a little dumbfounded. "Oh..uh. Good point.."
He takes a deep breath. Aims the rifle. And pulls the trigger.
A 50. Cal bullet passes through Cohens lower neck. A cloud of red blood spraying up as it rips the head off if its target.
"Il take it you didn't miss that Mister Kute"
Before he can act. Kute is hustled out of the building by the driver. Who quickly helps Kute place the rifle in its case. Before they evacuate.