An Offer...

13th February,2045.

Kute Shifts from side to side uncomfortably. Standing between the two ominous women on either side if the lift. There were hundreds of floors in this tower, as of this. The lift moved at a rather high speed. He could feel the force of it fighting gravity as it sped up to the pent house.
Kute glances to his left. He could just about glimpse a little metal among the bouquet one of them held. The other, openly carried a katana.
He swallowed nervously as the lift bounced. Reaching its destination and hitting the breaks. The doors rumbled open with a jovial 'ping'.
Kute shuffled out to the well lit, open plan office/lounge. A man in a white suit sat at a desk formed of a one piece frame if sleek brushed steel, topped by a panel of immaculate glass.
"Mimome...Kute. Mimome. You don't mind if I call you Kute do you?"
The man in the white suit had not spoken. Instead. A younger looking male with short, casually cut blonde hair and a dark grey-blue suit.
He stood up. From his position, leaning on a wall and strode with confidence towards the short, Shabby feline addict standing just out if the lift.
"Let's cut to the chase. Call me Davies."
Kute blinks, a blank expression on his pale face.
"You.-" he chuckles to himself coldly.
"You owe us a lot of money. Contraband doesn't come cheap little one. Especially a subscription someone as dependant as you happen to have.
From what I hear. Your haven't payed in a few months!..."
He shakes his head with parental disapproval.
"The cheek..."
He leaves a pause. Circling Kute in his polished black shoes. Each step making a distinctive 'click' on the hard tiles.
"But rather than have some thug crew break your legs and...take possession of your belongings. We looked at you and thought. 'Hey. We have a little info on this guy. He might just serve a little purpose'. So..."
He stops walking and examines Kute closely.
"We...have a little job for you. Something your records seem to show you have some talent in..."
Kute nods slowly.
"You work for us. Pay off your debt. Nice and clean.
There is your offer. Kute. Take it or leave it. And I do suggest you take it while you can..."