A sigh of relief left your lips when you pulled the bullet out and a gasp of air left Danica's as if she held her breathe. "We did it." you said pleased. Dean helped you place the thread through the needle to stitch her up. Relief washed over you when you noticed there was not lots damage done, well besides the bullet wound.

Expecting a smile from Dean but instead the look of terror upon his face. "What?" you questioned. He handed you a sheet of gauze unresponsive at your actions and it just made you worried about what actually happened.

Danica had consumed the rest of whiskey in bottle; she had broken out in cold sweats from the pain that she experienced. She tempted to stand but immediately sat down again uneasy. The main thing that worried you was the fact she got bitten but to be cautious you placed an extra piece of gauze over it mainly to keep it hidden.

Dean carried her bridal style to the sofa and placed her on slowly as you placed the blanket that hung over the sofa upon her worn out body. "Looks like she'll be okay." you said relieved.

Dean pulled you aside and led you into another room for privacy. "What's going on, Dean?" you queried. He took a few steps towards you, just inches from your face and he looked at you straight in the eye anxiously.

"Your eyes... They started to glow. It was a dim, greyish colour." he whispered. Your heart started to beat at the thought knowing it would be much harder to control your actions especially if you couldn't control when your eyes glowed anymore. There was a crash and a bang that emerged through the house.

It snapped you from your thoughts as you both shot your gaze in one direction. Dean hurried off in the opposite direction and you ran off to see if Danica was okay. When you reached her, everything was okay and instantly you ran off towards the direction Dean went in.

The moment you had reached him, he was crouched on the ground with the destroyed piece of rope in one hand and his machete in the other. "Great. What are we suppose to do now?" you questioned as you threw your hands up. Dean quickly stood up at your presence and walked passed you with a smile.

"Dean?" He immediately came back in with the laptop opened. He placed it onto the table and a map immediately popped up with a glowing - red dot. "Bingo." He said with triumph. He smiled at you before showing you the screen where the red dot was, and relief washed over you when you realised what Dean had decided to do. He slipped his phone into the Vamps pocket while he was out cold. "Come on, let's get going." he said pleased with himself.

The moment you had turned around, Danica was standing with her body against the wall for support and a worried look. "I'm going too." she said uneasy. You and Dean knew it wasn't a good idea but it would be better if she came.

"Fine, but you're staying in the car." Dean snapped. He immediately hurried off to get packed while you helped Danica into the car as she was still weak from the wound. Without wasting any more time you got into the passengers seat and Dean started the car.

===================================

Within minutes the car stopped by the speed Dean was going at, the night skies had surrounded you and it was not long till morning arose. Dean parked the car out of sight but still in close distance of the house. You and Dean exited the car simultaneously when you noticed Danica was passed out in the back seat.

"This all seems too easy." you said uncertain while Dean was busy in the trunk of the car. Something seemed wrong about all of it, normally you had to put up a fight to try and get even that far. He stopped and looked up at your worried eyes while you scanned around to what seemed to be an isolated place. By the no response from Dean, you went back to placing the holster around your waist for your machete.