chapter 4

Rairty pov

"Come on!" Pinkie screamed. "Spike isn't picking the phone!" Twilight replied angrily. I could see Twilight was desperately sad, so I decided to butt in. "Well twilight I wouldn't even think about calling spike because Fluttershy's lock is on our side of the door." I said Ponting my hoof at the door. Pinkie hugged me. "Thanks Rairty." Pinkie said, then she raced to the door and unlocked the chain. "Bye I'm finding Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash said and flew off. "Rainbow dash 's right let's find Fluttershy and defeat discord for good" Apple jack nodding her head.

Fluttershy pov

"Now Fluttershy can you leave me alone I need to bring chaos secretly!" Discord whined. "Discord!" I shouted. He looked at me, eyes big as saucers. "How could you have the courage to do something like this when a big pony like me has told not to. I have defeated you once. Do you want to go to that stage of loneliness and despair?" Discord looked at me determined. "No. But I want to control Equestria!" He replied. I screamed.

"This Isn't about equestria. It's about you!" Discord looked at me. He sat down sadly. I trotted to him. "What's the matter?" I asked him. He hid his face. He sighed. "Ever since I've entered the land of equestria I've always be known as total disaster. And I just want some pony to like me." He said covering his face. I felt sorry for him "Discord! How do you know if some pony likes you! You're important and that's all that matters!" You need hope. And different. You're bigger than us!" I cried hugging him.

Discord pov

What Fluttershy said amazed me. No Pony said that to me before. "Y-you think so" I said wiping my tears. "Yes you can be my friend! Fluttershy said hugging harder. I hugged back.

**********************

Fluttershy pov

Rainbow dash flew over to the lake. Me and Discord separated. "Dis-" rainbow shouted. I interrupted her. "Discord and I are friends" I said. Rainbow Dashes mouth went to the floor. "No way Fluttershy" she shouted. "He is not bad....... he'll try to be nice as long as he is my friend" I replied. Rainbow flew droopy back to the cottage. I blushed at Discord.

Authors note

Love is happening! I'm so happy. I would just like to thank my awesome friend A_Dorky_Writer she and her lovely books have inspired me so much!!! If it wasn't for her this story would never be at the stage it is right know thanks please follow her. And don't forget to follow, comment, vote and share!

Questions

Does Fluttershy love discord yet?

Why was rainbow dash flying away from Fluttershy?

Do you still think the rest of the main six like Fluttershy after what she had done to them?