chapter 3

Fluttershy pov

I headed to where there was drama. I could feel Discord.........

I feel honestly that I had to lock my friends in my cottage. But it was worth it. I needed to this alone. Without any help whatsoever. "Haha look at those duckies! So helpless. Maybe I could turn them into-" a voice said. "Discord!" I said trotting over to the lake. "Rainbow Dash. You don't look colourful any more" discord said putting his finger to do the magic. "No discord it me Fluttershy. Why have you returned to Ponyville? To cause chaos again?"

"Yes! Starting with Ponyville and you're stupid little pony friends. I could easily harm somebody" he chuckled. He then turned to me. "Especially you." Has he forgotten about our friendship. "Discord?" I said solemnly looking lake. "I get it you've changed and you will regret it very much." I said motionless. "What do mean. Back at Canterlot  I'm known as the King of chaos. And that's how I want it to be! So back little pony." I couldn't believe Discord changed. I thought about the stare. I looked at discord carefully.

Questions

Why does Discord want to stay has the king of chaos?

Why does Fluttershy need to do the stare?

That's it everyone. Please follow me if you like my stories, vote and comment on them, and share.

Peace!!!!!!!!