chapter 13

Apple Jack pov

It was true...

I couldn't see  the stupid map. "Haven't seen a friendship problem in Ponyville!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "It TRue strange thing is that it takes three ponies to do this problem."Twilight added. I grunted. "Ok. Rainbow Dash and I watched will check. Twilight can you inform the rest of our friends.
". I said deeply disappointed. How could I not have seen it.

Discord pov.

Today I'm going out to Fluttershy's cottage. Just to apologise  and yea. I'm glad that's so one understands me. I'm so hopeless. She's the only one I think of. She sooooooooo nice to every pony.

But sometimes I don't feel right at all. I'm not sure if she is my friend. Is she? Would she take it the wrong way? Well...

Fluttershy pov

I feel that Discord and I should be friends. But what about him? Would he take furthering way? I'm not exactly sure. After what rainbow dash did, I wasn't sure who was right or wrong. I just felt that some pony was responsible and I needed to find out.

Apple jack pov

Rainbow Dash and I looked and looked but we found no friendship problems."I'm starting to think this was a trick." Rainbow said. I thought so hard that I thought I was going to explode. Fluttershy. Maybe her and Discord. They want to be friends right? I remember the time we argued about discord. Could be true. But rainbow dash made them stay apart. So then why on Celestia's throne is rainbow dash doing this problem is too apologize? "Fluttershy!" I muttered. Rainbow looked at me. She stiffened. Her wings dropped. "What!" She said. "We're going to Fluttershy's cottage right away. We hopped in my kart and drove silently to her cottage.
                                                                           *********************

When we finally reached her small cottage. We came out and I knocked on Fluttershy's cottage. "Hello." Fluttershy said surprised."what are you doing here?" She asked. "Oh. Rainbow Dash and I think you have friendship problem." I said truthfully. "What! Apple jack I never knew. You're didn't tell me! Rainbow wailed. "Stop it!" I snapped. I looked in Fluttershy's eyes. She was listening very weirdly. "Look Fluttershy. It's about you Discord and..." I sputtered. "And who?" Fluttershy whispered. I think she knew who it was. She wasn't staring at me but at Rainbow Dash with a new tone.