chapter 12 special

Rainbow Dash pov

Hey everybody! Me again Rainbow Dash. It's a long time since you heard from me. I was in hospital. Good thing Fluttershy knows that Discord  hurt me. It's true. All  I want to do is to know if he was going to hurt her. 😞

Well finally. I'm all healed up and healthy. I just can't wait fly back up into the air!

Apple jack is coming to pick me up in her car. I wonder if I could tell to drop me off at Fluttershy's.

Apple jack pov.

I got a text from Rainbow Dash she needed to have a lift. So I did. But Twilight said she needed me for a cutie mark problem maybe I should drop rainbow dash since cloudsdale is not too far.

But a cutie mark problem. I should never ever be late for a friendship problem!

There was no time to waste I rushed in my car and drove to hospital has soon as I could. My hooves were sweating so much that it was  slipping off of my steering wheel.

Rainbow Dash pov

I waited in the waiting room. What was taking Aj so long. I decided to walk to the front door bench. I saw Apple Jack s car I followed it carefully. "Hey rainbow!" Apple Jack called. "Hop in."
I followed Apple Jack s instructions carefully nourishing a step.

" Hey Apple jack. Do you mind dropping me off at Fluttershy's?" I said pleasingly although I sounded like a mouse drowning. Apple jack looked at me as if I had mental problems. "No way!" She shouted rudely. I was hurt and confused. Suddenly my cutie mark and Apple jacks started glowing.

"Oh I knew it!" Apple jack said starting up her car. "What?" I said deeply confused. "A friend ship problem!" Apple jack said grunting fiercely rushing up the road.

I looked at her.  She was heading to Twilight's castle. She parked so hard that I thought I was moving to the window. She got out.

Apple jack pov

I headed to Twilight's castle. She was there looking at the map confused.

"What is it?" Rainbow dash said. "This can't be right there is a friendship problem here in Ponyville!" Twilight said. "It can't be!" I said rushing to the map. It was true...