chapter 14

Apple Jack pov.

She was staring at rainbow dash in a new tone.

"R-"I started. "Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy muttered. She looked up. "What really happened. I know. Look. Why. Why can't I have a friend? I want to know. Why you have to choose my friends. And I know you are responsible of your own accident. Neither me or discord. You shouldn't of butt because we were going to be friends." She said so confidently. I've never ever seen her like this. "I'm sorry honestly." Rainbow Dash said. "No.  Not this time." Fluttershy replied and she ran away from us covering her face. "Fluttershy!" Rainbow called after her. But she had disappeared. "Now what have I done?" . Rainbow flew into another direction. I looked around.
I was alone. Why did rainbow dash do this to Fluttershy. What if she's had some pony she liked but Fluttershy did that to her and running her story. I decided to plan with rarity surely she must help me.

When I went to Rairty's house  I found sweetie belle with scootaloo and Apple bloom. "Hey howdy! Have u seen Rairty around" I asked. "She's gone to a Canterlot to see how her boutique there." Sweetie belle replied. That's a bummer. Unless I take a train. But since Pinkie pie is available...

Fluttershy pov

I ran into a beautiful forest. I couldn't believe it. I ran into a big bear. I was scared. But it transformed into discord. "Discord what are doing here!" I asked nervously. "Well I wanted to tell you something Fluttershy." He said embarrassed himself.  "Go on." I said. "Well Fluttershy I thought I could tell something that I thought you needed to know about my feelings." "Yes" I said. "I love the way you always stand up for me, so I decided to have a picnic in this beautiful forest to please you." I looked in surprise I couldn't quite believe him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I cried hugging him.