chapter 6

Fluttershy pov

- 7 pm -

I was getting ready for discord's visit. I cleaned my cottage. I fed the animals. I was ready. I wore my simple dress. ( top picture is what Fluttershy was wearing. ) KNOCK there's was a knock on my door. I opened. It must be discord..............

I opened the door. It was friends! We'll only rainbow dash and Apple Jack. "Hi come on in." I welcomed. "Fluttershy why are you dressed up?" Rainbow said suspiciously. I had to lie. She tell me off. She never liked discord. "I'm feeling a bit plain, so I decided to wear my favourite dress." Rainbow Dash looked at me. Then at Apple Jack. Suddenly Apple Jack nodded her head. rainbow dash quickly glanced at me. "Me and Apple jack thought we could stay at your cottage just hang out, like friends do!"  Rainbow dash exclaimed. "Well. I'm sorry Rainbow dash I'm very busy. Apple jack walked up to me. "With what sugar cube?" Apple Jack reasoned. " my..... erm."  Apple Jack looked hurt. "I'm going! You can obviously see Fluttershy doesn't want to be with us." rainbow dash screamed. she flew out of my cottage. Apple Jack looked at me. "Why? tell me I won't tell any pony." Apple Jack said. " D- Discord is coming to my cottage just to talk." Apple Jack nodded. "So is that why your cottage is sparkling? and you are wearing that dress?" Apple jack questioned. " I hope you don't mind. We can chat still right?" I said.

" Of course!" Apple Jack said. we hugged. we chatted about Rainbow Dash and how she was upset. and I talked about my conservation with Discord. She left. I wonder what was taking Discord so long. it was now 9pm. Discord... Rainbow dash was right. I cried.