chapter 11

Fluttershy pov

I called Twilight to come over. Was this a  friendship problem?  I was still mad with discord and often went to rainbow dash in hospital. I went to feed the animals. Angel was on my wing. He wanted another carrot.

"Not now." I said calmly as I put my kettle on. I became so impatient after the accident. I felt it was my fault Rainbow Dash was hurt. What about discord. Why was rainbow dash there I said repeating it again in my head
.

The water was ready as pounds was on my cottage door. Angel followed me. It was Twilight. "Hey Fluttershy. I'm so so sorry about rainbow dash. Pinkie pie misses playing with her, Apple Jack want to compete with her let alone the others. I'm so worried about rainbow." Twilight said. I scrunched my face so shy to talk. "W-well I just made tea so we can talk." I replied lamely. Twilight was acting weird. Not a normal twilight. Maybe it was about Discord that he was bad and she wanted to say what now in my face or I told you so.

There was an awkward silence Twilight flinched. "Fluttershy I brought a visitor!" She said rather sheepishly. I shifted. Then some pony came out. Not a pony. Discord. "Discord." I said. He was sad and very bent down. He had flowers in his paw. "Thank you." I said trying not lose my brain. Twilight grinned. I let Discord come in then I let twilight stay.

"Why the hell is he here?".I said sobbing lightly.
"Well..."
"What?"
" I thought you two should be apologizing and let us find out about rainbow dash."

I nodded and allowed Twilight to enter. "So the story of the accident of Rainbow Dash? I said impatiently desperate to know. Discord splattered.

"I was getting ready for meeting you honestly. Then I heard knocks on my door. I answered it. Surprisingly Rainbow Dash was there. She glued my windows and doors. Then she started tying me in a rope. And asked me question about you. Then I tried getting myself out by using magic and Rainbow Dash had got scared and his and then you came and took the vision. So then I got shocked and must've of snapped rainbow dash." Discord said.

I looked at him.

Was this true.
"Oh. so are you saying that RAinbow dash is responsible of her own accident?" Twilight questioned.

Discord shrugged helpfully. "This unbelievable. I know rainbow dash she'll never do that." I said furiously. "This is the truth. I'm sorry Fluttershy if you think I'm a jerk. I was looking so forward for this."

But it couldn't. I filled my eyes with tears. "No, no, No!" I sobbed quietly. Twilight but her wing  around me. "You're not a jerk. I can't believe any of this." I was angry.

She tried to interfere in my friendship and no one does that especially my friends........