chapter 2

Fluttershy pov

"After all that I've said to him. I'm truly embarrassed!" I cried. "Don't worry darling. Maybe he'd come to visit you" Rairty said putting one hoof around my neck. The rest of my friends gave a look to Rairty. "What!" She shouted. Trotting back to her seat. "As long as we know. Discord will turn this place upside down!" Apple jack reasoned with Rairty. 

"Fluttershy don't worry. We have to just tell some pony!!!!" Twilight said. I wiped my tears and headed for the door. "Fluttershy we are you going?" Rainbow Dash shouted after me. Ignored her. She flew to the door. But I managed. I locked the door after them. I had one this.

Rairty pov

We realised that Fluttershy had locked is in. She would never do that! She just ran. We all panicked. Rainbow Dash shouted for help non-stop. Apple jack kept bucking the door with her back hooves. She had just got pedicure. I fainted. Twilight tried to do a spell. Pinkie kept bouncing around. "I-I don't understand why Fluttershy would do this." Twilight exclaimed. "You could ask spike twilight!" Pinkie pie blurted. "Of course! However did I not think of that!" Twilight shouted.

Spike pov.

I was having pedicures in Ponyville spa happily. The spa pony gave me ringing phone. "Hey Fluttershy if you want Twilight she's in the castle." I muttered. "Spike don't hang up!"  Fluttershy said. I realised it was twilight. "Twilight is that you? What in the name Celestia are you doing in Fluttershy's cottage?" I questioned. "Fluttershy has locked us in and you need to help." Twilight replied. "Okay I will be right back after pedicures tooldes" "wai-" I hung up the phone. "Mares. Hurry up. I need to save my friends" I called. They nodded.

Fluttershy pov.

I headed where there were drama was coming. I could feel Discord............

Authors note

This is my first ship. Tell me how you think. I have a  few questions for this story please answer. And don't forget to follow, comment, vote and share!

1. Why do think Discord has returned?

2. Why do you think Fluttershy locked her friends?

3.why does spike don't want to help twilight that much?

4. Did you like this chapter?

5. Why Fluttershy crying over discord?