Chapter 5

Rainbow Dash pov

I couldn't believe Fluttershy would do this to us! Befriending Discord. That's not good. Sometimes Discord abandons her.

Fluttershy pov

"I'm going go back to my cottage to check on Rainbow Dash. She doesn't seem happy." I said to Discord. "Fluttershy tomorrow meet me at your cottage at 7pm. Ok?" He replied to me. "Okay" I said calmly. I walked at the end of the lake. I then turned around. Discord was gone. I quickly ran back to see tears on the ground. He was caring. But somehow I had to show every pony. I touched the tear with my hooves. "Discord" I said dreamy.

I trotted back to my cottage and unlocked the door. Surprisingly I stepped inside. I turned around and saw my friends waiting.

Twilight pov

"Fluttershy!" I said. "How could you lock us inside of your cottage like that?" Apple jack scolded. Fluttershy was in tears. "I-I didn't lock because being mean! I just wanted to know Discord. I thought Discord was bad because he was known has the king of chaos and every well. But he is a real sweetheart! I think every pony needs to apologize to my friend." Fluttershy cried. Putting her hooves so they could cover her eyes. She was crying. I put my hoof on her wing. "It's okay Fluttershy. I think every pony owes you Discord an apology right Apple Jack?" I reasoned with everybody. Fluttershy was right. We didn't know Discord. Suddenly Rainbow walked to Fluttershy. "Fluttershy all my advice is not to trust him."

Questions

What is Discord want from Fluttershy at her cottage at 7pm?

Why does Rainbow Dash still doesn't trust discord?

Why did Fluttershy lock her friends in her cottage.

Please answer my questions. And don't forget to comment, vote, follow and share!

I hope you like this chapter!