He Asks You To Move In With Him

Start from the beginning

Calum:

The music from your doc blasted through your bathroom as you finished washing your hair in the shower, singing along to the Chris brown song that was currently playing at the top of your lungs. As you finished washing your body with the coconut scented body wash you had bought especially for Calum's house that you could use every time you stayed over, you got out of the shower and dried yourself off quickly realising you hadn't brought any clothes in with you to get changed. Wrapping one towel around your body, you poked your head and called out to Calum to come bring you some clothes although you would just usually walk out in your towel it was too risky with the all of the boys currently in Calum's house at the moment.

You only had to wait a minute or two before Calum appeared out front of the door, knocking twice before entering. Noticing you only had your towel wrapped around you, you chuckled when you saw him gulp, "what's up baby" he asked, moving closer to you and resting his hands on your hips as he inched his head towards yours, "I kinda left my clothes in the drawer in your room and I didn't want to walk out with just a towel on while the boys are here" you explained, before his plump lips met yours and your hands flew up and entangled in his short messy hair. It wasn't long before Calum had you backed up against the wall, nipping at the skin on your neck making you wince slightly at the pain before letting out a moan as he found your sweet spot. Calum slowly pulled away from your neck, kissing up your jawline and then finally against your lip but only for you to pull away and making him groan in disappointment. "really (Y/N) you can't just pull away half way through a make out sesh, in your towel!" he pouted, making you chuckle and only shake your head, "not while the boys are in the next room Cal, you already left a mark" you said as you observed the purple-blue mark on your neck that Calum had just left, "now can you please go get me some clothes" you asked sweetly, Calum then walking out of the bathroom and mumbling a quiet "fine".

By the time Calum returned with your clothes you had already dried and thrown your hair up into a messy bun, "what took you so long Cal, get lost?" you chuckled as you took the pair of sweats and t-shirt from your boyfriends hand who only laughed in response before saying, "no I was picking out something for you to wear and I was making some more room in my room for you" he smiled which only confused you, why would he do that? "what for?" you asked, only for him to come up to you and wrap his arms around your waist, "Move in with me (Y/N), you basically live here already and I've been thinking about asking you for a while now plus I think it's perfect timing considering I won't be going on tour for another few months so we will have time to settle in" he winked, causing you to chuckle and before even thinking about what you were doing you kissed his lips, "yes Calum hood, I'll move in with you" you said in between kisses, only for him to pull you into a hug before running out of the room screaming, "SHE SAID YES".

Walking out of the bathroom, now fully dressed and into the living room you were met by the smiling face of your boyfriend and his weird best friends who looked like they were just about to leave, which was weird considering that they'd usually stay much longer. "ready to go (Y/N)" Luke asked, giving him a confused look you replied, "where are we going?" just as you felt two arms wrap around your waist as Cal came up behind you, "to get your things, of course" he whispered into your ear, turning and facing him you smiled at your perfect boyfriend as you placed a kiss on his lips, "I love you" you smiled, taking his hand and walking out to the car to go and get your things from your own apartment so you could move into Calum's apartment which would soon be yours and Calum's shared home.

Luke:

Unlocking it with your key, you pushed the door open to Luke's apartment hoping that he would be home from the studio, feeling disappointed after going through the whole apartment and not finding Luke anywhere. You placed your bag down on the counter and unzipped your coat, laying it down on the bench as you observed the countless dishes that covered Luke's kitchen counters and all the rubbish that was scattered over the living room. It was really gross how these boys lived sometimes, never doing their dishes and it was almost as if sometimes they had never heard of a bin or they were just too lazy, which was probably more like it. Luke's apartment was always a mess, it was like the boys hang out considering it was the biggest and he was the only one with enough controllers for all of them to play Xbox, "and he has the best selection of xbox game" well according to young Michael Clifford.