"On a trip."

The light of the sun woke me up. It took me a while to get use to the light. I looked around and saw Liam's room.
I only had my underwear and his arms around me. I tried to move but his body was to heavy.
After three tries I made it. My entire body hurt. Maybe it was because of all the exercise I made. I went for water and to the bathroom. After washing my face teeth with one extra toothbrush I founded.
I saw my phone it marked 9:30am. Some messages showed up with photos that Sam sent me. Us together, then one with the rest of the friends and two with Liam on of him carrying me for the races.

I went back to bed and he was death. His breathing was so relaxed that I envy him. I lied over him. He said something but I couldn't heard him. I kissed his back and started moving my hands around him.

"Hi babe." - he said with that voice that I loved.

"Hi" - I said whispering on his ear.

He moved until he was facing me.

"Liam you are completely naked!" I said trying to get off him. But his arm didn't let me move.

"Get use to it babe." - he said laughing at me. He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles and moved it between us.

"You feel what you make me feel every time" - he said pressing my hand against his tensed body.

"Liam. If we had sex yesterday doesn't mean we will be doing it every time we're together." I said moving to one side.

"I know.. It was just for you to know" - he said kissing my hair.

I laughed and moved to put my head on a pillow.

"what are we having for breakfast" -I asked hiding my face on his neck.

"I have some amazing ideas"- he said grabbing my lower back.

"Liam!"- I yelled at him pushing him again away.

"I'm just teasing you. But if you want to I got you babe." - he said.

"Stop saying that." - I said pushing him away.

"What? Babe? Or I got? Or both?" - he asked again teasing me.

"All of them." - I said giving up pushing him.

He moved to face me and said "Clarissa. I want you to know to three things very important." He said in a serious tone. "One: if I told you I got you is because I'm willing to. I don't promise that things to anyone. Two: I'm waiting all the time you need until you accept me. I know you are afraid. But I'm sure I won't let you down as other guys have. And three: I won't stop saying babe, babe. I loved they way you said it and I will keep on saying it until you reap it." He said without blinking.

"Liam I told you I don't know what are we. I don't know what is going to happen with us. I like you but I can't say all that you say as easy as you do. My background made me expressive in all sense but not on feelings. I appreciate your kindness a lot. But I don't know how long would I take." - I said honestly.

"I know, I got you babe." - he kept on saying.

After that we decided to get ready go for breakfast before we went to the grocery store. I called Alex when we got home. Liam took us to Alex's house. It was a complete disaster. Sam was also there with Ian and others that stood last night. It took us more than 2 hours to clean up everything. As a reward all of us had a bbq. I was glad my friends liked Liam and treated him as one more.

We went back a at 9pm to our house. He said he had things to do. So I went back home. When I arrived home I saw two black cars in front of my house. I covered between the bushes. I thought on calling my dad or Liam. But they came out. Five guys and one women.