Tests

When I arrived home it was 6:00 pm and my mom was already there. I had to say that I was very exhausted because I didn't want to lie to her. I needed to find something or someway to avoid that terrible moments.

Sam came for dinner. She said she wanted to be with me after my first day that could be exhausted. I didn't have many choices  but to let her come. We had an amazing dinner with my mom and remembering old times when we were little and she used to pick us up and drive us to the movies or to the park. My mom went to bed at 10 and I stood with her downstairs.

"Fine now you have to tell me everything about your job."- she said taking me to the couch. I knew that the excuse I used with mom won't work.

"Actually it was very normal. I think I will hate it as much as you hate yours. But I have to tell you something." - I said on low tone.

"Oh my god is a guy! I know it is! How did you get someone so soon?! I envy you."- she said almost screaming and I thank god my moms room was upstairs and at the end of the isle.

"No is not from work, is the Liam. The neighbour..." - I said blushing.

"Oooh the Australian guy! Yes finally you got someone! What happened?" - she said excited.

"He stood here after the party and helped me. Then days later I took the dogs outside and saw him at the lake. When you and everyone else were working. We had dinner and some drinks.." - I said regretting and not at the same time that night.

"Oh no.. you kissed! I know it because of your face! But how? It always take me so long to get you drunk and do something fun!"- she said throwing me the little toy of the dogs she had.

"I know I know.. that day I didn't eat much and remember that almost a month passed of not drinking. So yes we kissed.. but I felt asleep at his house."- I confessed.

"No you didn't! Clarissa he is 27 or something you can't do that! Please at least tell me you went to second bas..."- she said whispering.

"No no we didn't and we haven't." - I said throwing her back the toy.

"You haven't? So you still seeing each other? Oh god of course you do! Tell me more." - she said demanding for answers.

"Yes we still see each other but not as much as you think. Crazy things happened. He made me breakfast the day after I felt asleep. Because my mom wasn't here, she was with Tom. I helped him unpack his stuff and later I went with my dad for dinner. Days later we went again for an ice cream but when we came back his ex was here." - I said trying to explain and covering the other situation.

"Oh no! his ex?" - she said surprised.

"Yes yes. They met at Australia,she was completely devastated. She wanted to return with him but he doesn't want to because apparently she made terrible stuff. And the few days ago he came at midnight." - I said the last part as fast as I could.

"Came at midnight!! oh my god! I love this new Clarissa. Finally you do risky things" - she said throwing the toy to the air.

"Ha shut up! I always do risky things!"- I said defending myself

"Going fast on bicycle and throwing water to a dangerous frog doesn't count Claris." - she said putting her eyes on white.

"Fine fine. The point was he felt bad because I saw his ex when we came back so he wanted to explain and apologize. So we stood at the guest house. And no Samantha nothing happened." - I said it before she asked.

"Well I'm proud of you my friend. You are progressing, on baby steps but it's amazing! Now we will talk more about it! I mean we talk about everything but with you not having done it is kind of difficult and you know it.." - she said.