Part 22

JACE'S POV

   "J-Jace." Keith calls out from behind me. I don't turn around, put keep watching our home burn. Kyra...where was she.

  "Where's Kyra?" I ask, staying calm. My breathing became louder and bigger as i took a deep gulp. I couldn't lose composure in this situation. "Keith?"

  "Vampires." He mumbles under his breath. "A group of vampires took them."

  "Are you sure they were vampires?" I ask. He nods his head. "Why vampires out of all....If they figure out she's a vampire then they'll torture her to death.............."

  "I'm sorry!" Keith yells of a sudden. I curse under my breath and close my eyes before taking a deep breath.

  "Don't be sorry." I say and turn around. "Lead me to where the rest are. We'll first get ourselves safe and then we'll find Kyra. Saying sorry or being angry won't help at all here."

  "Yeah." Keith nods his head quickly with determination filling his eyes. He starts to run as i follow him. He stops in front of a house that was silent. We slowly entered, walked into a room, and saw Von, Obee, and Ella. Ella's eyes start to water as she sees me. She burst out in tears as she ran to me.

  "JACEEEEEE." She wails and hugs me. I pick her up as she clings to my neck nightly. Obee and Ella were so young, I'm so thankful they're staying calm like this for us up till now. They must have been so tired of everything. 

  "You guys did a good job of staying calm." I say to them as Ella nods her head quickly into my chest. I look at Von who sits there awkwardly. "You too Von."

   "Oh no, it's nothing." Von smiles and shakes his head. Keith plops next to Von and sulks.

  "We have to get Kyra." Keith mutters. I nod my head at her name quickly. Kyra....i wonder what she's doing or going through right now, being in the hands of vampires. She must be so frightened.... I have to hurry.

KYRA"S POV

   "F*CKING HELL! COME AT ME YOU DIRTY A$$WIPES!" I scream after throwing a few vampires out of my cell. They had my legs chained to a wall- their first mistake. They came into my cell without armour- their second mistake. They didn't chain my hands- their third mistake. They messed with me- their last final and biggest mistake.

  "She's not normal!" Someone in the group yell as i smirk. Heck yeah i'm not normal. Normal is boring. "The chains won't hold her for long!"

  "Bring the others!"

  "They're busy!"

  "Hold her down!"

  "S-She's too strong!"

   "F*ck get off me d*mmit!"

  "Let me go please!"

  These screams were....so...beautiful in my ears. Haah! Serves them right anyways. How dare they mess with me. Like who do they think they are? I grab someone's face and smash it on my chains on the ground. I next, kick the chains on the wall many times, despite the pain in my ankles, i break free.

  "RUN!"

  "SHE'S GONNA CATCH YOU!"

 "DON'T T-TOUCH ME!"

  "AHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

   Ahhhhh, what a beautiful day it is today isn't it?