Part 19

KEITH'S POV

  "What's going on?" Von asks while staring into the streets where monsters run around. He glares at me and shakes my shoulders. "AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOM! WHAT ABOUT MY SISTER!"

  "I-i don't know." I look down as he lets me go. He runs back into the house where monsters smash his windows. "What are you doing! Don't go in there!"

  "I have to find them!" He yells while running into the house. I glance up at the house before following him into the house. As he runs into the kitchen, he groans when glass shatters fly on him. 

  "A human." One of the monsters says and runs towards Von. I pull him back and throw the monster on the ground.

  "Thanks." Von nods his head but runs into the kitchen. I follow him into the kitchen as we find his sister and his mom on the ground. They scream as the monster throws something towards them. A portal like circle appears under them as they disappear. "NO!"

  "More humans?" The monster looks my way and smiles. "A kitty cat."

  "Oh you better regret saying that." I crack my knuckle. 

  "Where did you put my mom and sister?!" Von yells loudly. He runs towards the monster with his fists clenched. His eyes burned bright blue with anger.

  The monster smiles as he lifts the same device he used against Von's sister and mom. I grab Von's arm and drag him out of the house quickly.

  "Let me go Keith!" He yells. "I'm going to murder that piece of meat!"

  "VON!" I scream at him. He looked shocked as he stared at me. His small shoulders slouched downwards and his eyes looked down.

  "S-sorry, i'll calm down." He nods his head.

  "We'll find your mom and sister." I say. "Don't worry, we'll definitely find them."

  "Yeah." He nods his head and keeps his eyes on the ground, not letting his eyes make contact with mine. His small form made me feel an urge to want to posses him. I put my hand on his small chin and lifted his face. His blue bright eyes stared up to mine as i felt to want to hug him. I was going nuts. He was so frail. How could a guy be so frail like this? I wasn't gay...i wasn't gay.... I WASN'T GAY! WAIT! NOT PAST TENSE, I AM NOT GAY! I let go of him as he looked back down.

   "Let's go." I say as he follows me. I ran towards my house where the rest were. When we past the portal that was still pouring monsters out, we ran upstairs where Ella, Obee, and Kyra was on the bed. Ella and Obee in their cat forms, they snuggled besides Kyra who watched them sleep with fear.

  "Keith!" Kyra looks up at me and then behind me where Von was. She smiled and nodded her head. "Is your family safe?"

  "Uhh....." Von took a deep breath. I gave Kyra the "look" that made her shut up about his family.

  "Stay here." Kyra gets up as Ella and Obee cuddle together instead. She looks at me and smiles. She puts her hand over my head and pats me. I felt my heart drop with...relief, pain, regret, satisfaction, love, hate, but most of all, sadness and fear. I was happy that i got Von safely, happy that she patted me on the head, fearful that Von would run away from me to his family and die, sadness for Von and satisfaction for my success in grasping on to Von safely.

  "You did a good job Keith." She says and smiles. "Rest up." 

  "....Yeah." I nod my head and turn to Von while Kyra smiles at Von.

  "Please take my spot." Kyra points at Ella and Obee. "Those two children need someone to cuddle with. As well as this baby boy here."

  "I don't think cuddling is the right thing to do in this situation." Von says. Kyra nods her head but pushes him towards the bed. He takes his shoes off and lies on the bed. I turn into a cat and shove Obee out of the way to snuggle on Von's warm chest. I saw Von smile a little with a cute laugh as his hand pat me on my back.

  "Rest up, i'll watch out for you guys." Kyra says as she puts the blankets over us.

*************************************

   I woke up to see Von's face. It was...beautiful? His long, thick, and black eyelashes made a shadow over his face, while his soft looking lips were nibbled on by his teeth while he mumbled in his sleep. I put my paw on his cheeks and unconsciously licked his cheek. Sh*t...what was i doing. I put my paw away, kicked Obee and Ella off the bed so i can be there only with him and snuggled in his arm.

  "O-ouch!" Obee turned into his normal form as his ears flopped. "Why did you push us off?"

  I didn't reply in my form as i closed my eyes and just stared at him from under the blanket. I looked at the patterns on his shirt as there was a red line. I followed it, squeezed under him, and then ended on his back under the blanket. The red line came to a black box on the back. I poked at the black box on the shirt. I heard him groan as i started messing with the box more.

  "OWWW!" He yelps and turns over. I lay down on his stomach as i feel his small muscles move. I smiled as i imagined his small naked body...wait....SH*T! "K-Keith?"

  "Meow...." I walk on his chest and poke my head in front of him out the blanket. He blink a few times and put his hands on top of me.

  "Why were you scratching my back?" He groans. "It hurts a lot."

  I turn into my normal form as i change on top of him. His eyes went wide as he stared up at me. I felt my heart beating quickly but ignored it and flipped him over. I lifted his shirt and saw the red scratch marks i made on him.

   "H-hey what are you doing!" He pulls his shirt down but fails as i lift it. I touch the red marks as he gives up so vulnerably. I saw a mole near his waist as his moved his arms and the bones on his back moved. I felt heat rise up my body so i put his shirt down and came off the bed. He sits on the bed and looks at me confused. He rubbed his eyes as his shirt lopped to one side, showing his neck and collarbone. Vulnerable.