Part 21

KEITH POV

   "No." I said to myself. Ash fly above my head and spread around like butterflies. "Nononononono."

    If only i was a step faster, a bit stronger, a bit trustworthy for Kyra to let me stay and help fight, more bigger, more confident, and much more reliable. IF ONLY! I got up, turned around, and slowly walked back to where Von was, not avoiding any monsters. When i reached the house where Von, Ella, and Obee were, i slumped down on the kitchen wall. I heard Ella and Obee playing around together in the living room as Von plopped down next to me.

  "Hey...." He says awkwardly. 

  "Hi."

  "I saw it...the explosion from here." He says quietly. "It's not your fault."

  "How is it not?"

  "Kyra would have made you leave even if you were Jace." He says. I look at him as he smiles a little bit. "Feeling better already?"

  "No way i would feel better with just that." I grumble under my breath. He gives me a gentle kick with a grin. I grin back unknowingly and tackle him. "How dare you kick me!"

  He laughs as he grabs my shirt down. "I'd dare do anything anytime." His eyes stare into mine closely with a smile. I felt his breath so close to me as he was on top of me, grabbing my shirt tightly.

  "Oh would you?" I smile back. I felt my heart beating tremendously despite our situation with everything going on outside. I pushed myself up as he was about to get up. I grabbed his arm and slammed him on the ground and put myself on top of him. His eyes went wide as he caught his breath. "I'd dare do anything too, unless it has something to do with you."

  "Wait wh-" I lose control and kiss him. His lips tasted of blood. He must have bitten his lip when i slammed him on the ground. It tasted like iron and then a little bit of sweet chocolate. He groaned that turned me on and made me go in harder. "K-Keith......"

   "Finally...." I heard myself say. It felt good to kiss him. I was so screwed. I felt his hands on my chest shaking as he kissed me back. I leaned back as he opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled with my heart beating loudly. His lips were red and swollen, was breathing hard, and squinted up at me with a hot look. I took a big gulp.

  "KEITH AND VON ARE KWISSING....." I heard Ella say. I looked up and saw Ella standing at the door watching us. Von shoved me away and laughed nervously. His cheeks were flushed a bright red as he rubbed his neck with a laugh.

  "H-hey Ella." He waves. "What are you doing here? Where's Obee?"

  "He went to go pee pee." She skips over to us. Von, who is still sitting on the ground watches as she sits on his lap and hugs him. "I wike Von more than Keith do."

  "Ohhhhhhh you little bra-" I start but Von just smiles and pats her head. "Von!"

  "Payback for earlier." He says. He gets up and cringes when touching his shoulder. "I got a bruise now."

  He picks Ella up and strolls away with a victory smile on his face. Ohhh when Ella grows up, i'm going to beat her ass. 

  "Obee there are you!" I hear Von say. I get up and follow them to the bed where Von puts Ella down. 

   "For now, we should look for Jace." I say as Von nods his head. "Stay here. I'll look for Jace."

  "Are you sure?" Von asks. I stare at him, wondering if he would make a different expression if i never came back and nodded my head. "Come back before 8. "

  "Easyyyy." I say as i leave the house. I stretch my arms as i watch the commotion going on. Where would Jace be? He should have seen that explosion earlier...I run towards our house in a hurry, hoping to find Jace in the front of thee house.