Part 7

KYRA'S POV

    "You better not stay out too late like you did yesterday!" Jace scolds as i drink the cup of blood in front of me. Every night, i get a little bit of Jace's blood until the end of this week. Last night...i came home late and Jace scolded me for hours and days and years! I mean hours but seriously, he didn't need to do that annoying stuff. Today, i was going to go to the granny's house, help out with Obee, Ella, and Keith. The clothes everyone wore in the underworld was different from the normal world. They wore old styled clothes and dresses. I didn't really mind but the dresses were too annoying to drag. So i cut the dress Jace bought me, made a skirt, ripped the top, made myself a tank top, and wore a jacket on top. This was better, i just needed to wear shorts, not some dumb looking skirt.

  "I won't i won't." I roll my eyes at Jace. I run out of the mansion while waving at him. I run as fast as i can, smelling the cold morning air, the roses, and finally reached the cafe. It was open and running nicely. The coffee beans smelt of the human world but the people drinking inside were not human at all. As I was about to go upstairs, i heard someone call my name.

  "Wait up Kyra dear!" I turned back to see the granny. She was sitting on on of the seats, sipping on warm coffee. "Obee, Ella, and Keith are still sleeping right now. When you go up there, can you please wake them up? They're going to turn lazy if they keep sleeping in!"

  "Oh yeah sure no problem!" I say with a happy smile. I run upstairs and open the door to find it quiet. I took my shoes off and entered the living room.

  "GET HER!" I hear Keith's voice. I turn around and see Keith using a blanket as a cape on top of the table. He jumps at me and i tumble down on the ground. Next, Obee throws his body on top of me while Ella throws herself on top of Obee, and then Keith follows.

  "UHG! YOU GUYS WANT ME KILLED OR WHAT?" I groan as i throw each one of them off me unto the couch. "You guys aren't even asleep!"

  "Kiwa!" Ella plays with her fingers and looks at me with her kitty eyes. "I'm sowwie....furrgive mee?"

  "Only if you give me a kiss and a hug." I say and point at my cheek. She smiles and kisses my cheek and hugs me with her chubby adorable baby body. I squeeze her as Obee kisses my cheek and hugs me too.

  "Men don't do it that way." Keith says and swipes the air with his arm. "ELLA! OBEE! This is how a man should ask for forgiveness!"

  He runs up to me and smacks his lips on my lips. In his failure, his teeth hits my lips hard as he falls on the ground and starts crying.

  "My teeth hurt!" He bawls as i touch my lips and glare at him. I grab his shirt and drag him into the restroom.

      * VIOLENCE IS CONTAINED IN THE FOLLOWING SCENE SO IT IS BLOCKED OUT AS FOR ONLY THE AUDIO IS AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN. THIS IS NOT SEEN THROUGH NEITHER KEITH'S, OBEE'S, ELLA'S, OR KYRA'S POINT OF VIEW. IT IS JUST THE SOUND OF WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE THE RESTROOM. *

  "YOU ******* BRAT. WANT ME TO ******** **** YOU? I'LL SHOVE YOU INTO A LITTLE PINEAPPLE AND SELL YOU TO THE ********* CAT SHOP IN THE ********* HUMAN WORLD WHERE PEOPLE WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AND **** YOU OUT INTO THE *********** OCEAN! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS **********. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE WITH SOME KID BRAT!"

******REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A COMEDY/ROMANCE BOOK SO PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS WAS SERIOUS ABUSE. *********

   "Hi children." I say happily to Obee who starts laughing and pointing at Keith who had permanent marker all over his face. Elle starts laughing as Keith scowls and crosses his arms.

  "You little devil." Keith mutters at me. I laugh and stroll into the kitchen.

  "You little fishes didn't eat breakfast yet right? What do you want to eat?" I ask as Keith jumps on top of the kitchen table and sits criss crossed. He picks on his tail and pouts.

  "Kiwa, do you even know how to cook?" He asks.

  "What a rude little brat you are." I say. "Get off the table, you're going to break it."

  "Kiwaaaaaaa, can you cawwie me?" Ella asks as she raises her arms to me for her to pick up. I pick her up and look at her ears that twitch when i blow on them.

  "I have to cook." I say. "Obee, come here and play with Ella. You too Keith."

  "Kiwaaaaaaaaaa, i want to eat more pumpkin pie."  Keith complains as Obee pulls on my shirt. He pouts and gives me 'those' eyes.

  "Westwoom." He says and rocks his body back and forth.

  "Kiwaaaaaa, i'm hungwieeeee." Ella sings into my ear loudly.

  "KIWAAAAAAA." Obee yells. "WESTWOOOOMMMMM."

  "PUMPKIN PIEEEEEEEEEE." Keith sings louder than Ella.

 Just what exactly did i come here for in the first place?