[ONE)

"Zayn! Zayn, look over here!"

Flashing Lights

"Zayn how's your night going?!"

Flashing Lights.

"Zayn! How've you been since your break up with Dinah?!"

Flashing Lights.

"Is it true you have a drinking problem?!"

Flashing Lights.

"Zayn! Is it true Dinah left you because you have a drug problem?"

Flashing Lights.

"Did you cheat on Dinah with that Instagram model you followed?"

Flashing Lights.

No comment.

There were never any comments on his part.

Zayn hurries away from the vulture like paparazzi and makes his way to the black Rolls Royce waiting for him at the curb. He gets inside quickly and takes a seat, closing the door to escape the madness outside.

He closes his eyes and sighs deeply, causing some concern in his best friend and manager Louis, asking him if he was okay.

"Yeah. I'm fine" Zayn nods against the headrest, closing his eyes and so desperately wishing to be home at this moment.

The rest of their ride home is silent, and Zayn knows Louis can detect his gloomy mood.

His best friend gently pats his knee and takes a deep breath. "It's wild out there. I know its overwhelming for you and I think you should call him to ease your mind a bit."

Zayn knows exactly who Louis is talking about and honestly that seems like a great idea.

"Yeah" is the last thing he says until they arrive to Zayn's mansion in Bel-Air.

He gets out of the car and heads inside the mansion going straight towards his room.

He has a feeling Louis might be spending the night since he's having problems with his boyfriend, but it's fine with him. He hates staying alone in this huge place anyways.

He sits on his bed, leaning against the headboard. Pulling out his phone, he unlocks it and decides to finally call the person whose voice he's been craving to hear all day.

The phone rings and Zayn hopes that the other person will answer since sometimes he tends to forget timezones exist.

"Hello" answers a voice that he knows all too well and loves so much.

The other half of his heart belongs to his boyfriend Liam who's back home in Bradford while Zayn is stuck in Los Angeles.

"Hi baby. Did I wake you?" Zayn says gently, feeling bad for waking up the younger man.

"No" says his boyfriend, yet yawns right after responding, causing Zayn to let out a snort.

"Zaynie. How are you?"