Nineteen

"I miss my husband" I pouted.  Brendon laughed at me while popping popcorn. 

"You'll see him soon enough.  For now let's watch Harry Potter" He flopped on the couch next to me.

"Mom and dads beach house" I said looking around "Did you guys ever come here.  You know before it happened" He smiled a little bit and nodded. 

"Yeah" he said gently.  I bit my lip.  It was quiet for a long time.  We stared ahead at the blank TV screen. 

"Maybe we should go to the beach instead" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah"
-----
"Wow you got tan" He said on our way back "Damn it's been one day and you're glowing. You look amazing"

"Eh" I mumbled. He laughed rolling his eyes.

"Look at you! Come on you look awesome. Pete's gonna love this" He winked.

"Ugh" I said. We went inside and I flopped on the couch "I'm tired. And sandy. I'm tandy"

"Go to bed" he laughed "We can go get some breakfast tomorrow together"

"Okay" I shrugged. I started up to my bedroom that had a shower connected to it. As I walked into my bedroom I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Oo, look at you sexy" I jumped and turned around facing my bed "You got tan" Pete smirked. He was laying like a fucking art model on his side.

"What the hell are you doing here! You're not supposed to be here until tomorrow!" I hissed.

"Am I not allowed to miss my husband?" He pouted. I stared at him. He ran his hand over the bed. "Come on. I know you wanna"

"I'm sandy" I complained.

"I don't mind. I don't like being apart from you. I do this every year"

"Yeah but you usually wait to sneak into my window about two days after your visit"

"Well, I crave intimacy with you every second of the day" He wiggled his fingers around showing me his wedding ring "Thats why I married you" I smiled and laid down on my side so I could face him. We were mere inches apart. "Hi" he smiled.

"Hello" I smiled back. He pouted in my face so I copied. He tilted his head widening his eyes.

"I'm sad. I haven't received a kiss from my husband yet"

"Damn, guess you better go find him huh?" He smiled.

"Found him" he said leaning in. We met halfway kissing each other gently. He smiled and bit my lip pulling himself away. "Mm, I'm horny"

"You're always horny"

"Well you're sexy"

"And tired. No sex for Pete tonight" I fake pouted.

"I'm okay with that. As long as I get to sleep next to you" He ran the back of his finger down my cheek "Go shower pretty boy. I'll be here when you're done. I know you're dying to get that sand off yourself"

"Can we watch Doctor Who when I get back" I pouted.

"Anything your beautiful heart desires" I smiled.