Cause three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

OKAY SO A LITTLE SIDE NOTE...

... I SUCK AT WRITING FIGHT SCENES, FOR REAL THOUGH!! Anyways, this is the last chapter of the book, but at the ending of the third book it'll have to Konoha ninja, an AU where you die and meet the Akatsuki members, and Hisoka! You're welcome btw.

~
You launched yourself at them, a crazed smile on your face. You blindly swung your scythe at Erza who effortlessly dodged and spun onto her hands and tried to kick you with her legs. You ducked under and blocked Hio's foot from colliding to your face. Hio created a whip from her blood and cracked it at you, but you grabbed the end of it and twirled it around your arm and yanked her near you. She placed her arm in front of her when your fist went straight for her face. You narrowly dodged Ezra's sword from swiping your head clean off. Once she escaped your grasped, Hio jumped away as well as Erza. You giggled at them.

"Why did you stop? It was getting to the good part!" You whined.

"We can't afford to use any reckless moves on you." Erza replied. You laughed, obviously amused by them.

"Well then! I guess I'll be the only one who'll go full out then!!!" You laughed maniacally while all eleven of your tails emerged from you. Your eyes changed to black and red with a red slit pupil and a sharp crossed black pupil. Your teeth elongated as well as your nails and your hair turned black. The blood that was dripping off of you formed into another sword while your scythe disappeared.

"Well then!! Let's fight!" You exclaimed before taking off faster than they could see. You appeared behind Erza and faster then she, or Hio could react, you threw her into one of the houses. Hio sharply turned around and tried to kick you, but you caught her leg and threw her over your shoulder and slammed her onto the ground. Erza had moved behind you and did handsigns.

"Demon Style: Hell's Fire!!" She called out while blowing out red fire from her mouth. You raised your hand and manipulated your black fire to form a wall in front of you, which successfully blocked the fire and completely possessed it. (You can control fire like Gaara can control his sand, even without Loki or Azula.)

You then moved your arm in a circular motion, making the fire flow around your wrist and hand, before you shot out your arm, making the fire shoot out towards Hio. She jumped towards the side, barely dodging the flames. You growled, obviously not amused. You then did handsigns.

"Forbidden Art: Nine Circles of Hell!" You called out. The nine circles appeared below your feet as usual.

"Hio! Move back!" Erza called to her. They both jumped back, observing you and your next move.

"Dark Style: Splitting Heart." You said. The circles started rotating until the circle with Kanji word 'broken' appeared under your feet. The circle englarged before it completely disappeared, along with the rest of them. The ground below yours and their feet began trembling as cracks in the ground started forming underneath your feet. Then, like a rubber band when it snaps, the earth just split apart. Erza and Hio fell down the ravine, shocked, but they quickly snapped out of it and stood on the side of wall.

"Tch. So Y/n can use the Nine Circles huh? Even I can't use them." Hio said. The split in the earth was about five miles long and about 50 miles deep, just how you wanted it to be. You stood over the edge and looked at the two, before smirking insanely. You then did more handsigns.

"Demon Style: Hell's Waterfall." You said. A mixture of lava and fire exploded from the top of the ravine and fell. Hio and Erza did everything they could to escape, but there was lava and fire everywhere. Sooner or later they'd be dead or burnt.