Three tails... DONE

OKAY, I NEED Y'All TO REMEMBER THIS, THE WAR, THE FOURTH SHINOBI WORLD WAR WILL HAVE ITS OWN BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! DEPENDING ON WHEN I FINISH THIS ONE, I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE THIRD BOOK WILL BE PUBLISHED IN 2017!!!!

~
"We'll have to take out the look-outs. Hm." Deidara said. You nodded.

"I'll deal with the ones North of the lake." You said.

"Go ahead. Hm." He replied. You took off ahead of him, wanting to get this done with early. Once you arrived at the lake you saw mist hovering over the water.

Careful moron. That mist causes hallucinations by the Sanbi.

'Thanks for telling me, but did you really have to call me moron... ;-;'

Yes.

'*anime cries*'

Once you were done crying you crept along the tree line, trying to spot anybody. Once your eyes landed on three Anbu members, a smirk found its way to your lips.

"Let's do this bitches." You muttered to yourself. You silently hopped tree to tree until you landed behind one of them.

"It's a nice view from here, huh?" You whispered into his ear. The three of them gasp before jumping away.

"That cloak! You're—""

"Yes, we all know who I am, let's just get this done with, so I can eat FOOD!" You exclaimed while doing handsigns.

"Demon Style: Bloody Death." You said. The one Anbu swelled up like a balloon before completely exploding in blood as the two stared in horror. Your blood came rushing out of your arm and tied around the one Anbu who struggled in its grasp. The other one jumped towards you with a kunai in hand, but you sidestepped him, then roundhouse kicked that bitch into the lake. You manipulated the blood to bring the Anbu closer to you. His masked face was right next to yours.

"Trust me boo, this is going to be an ass blasting bitchaloid." You said, your eyes changing to blue and orange, your twelve tailed Bijuu eyes.

Blue and orange flames were emiting from your eyes

Blue and orange flames were emiting from your eyes. (Like Black⭐️Rock Shooter.)

"You shouldn't fight who you can't beat." You, Azula, and Cerberus said before blue flames engulfed him. You threw him into the lake and let him sink to the bottom along with his friend. The fire in your eyes died down and your eyes changed back to their original colors.

"Deidara and Tobi should be done as well." You muttered. You did handsigns and poofed away to them.

"Yo, you done yet?" You asked.

"Yeah. Except Tobi hasn't done anything productive. Hm." Deidara replied. You sighed.

"What did you expect from someone who sees out of a hole?" You said. Deidara got out a clay bird and stepped on it before flying away.