YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING LITTLE SH-

This is Cerberus! I don't own the photo!!!

~
"Erza? Who's that?" Naruto asked.

'Oh shit... I never told them that I found the Akuma village...!' You thought.

"She's an old friend of mine." Was your short reply.

"Is she an Akuma?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, she is." You replied. Their eyes widened.

"Wait! If she's apart of your clan why is she targeting you?" Naruto asked. You were silent for a minute before answering.

"My mom was the head of the clan and she found out that Erza's parents were planning something with a small group of ninja who were looking to overthrow the clan. Mom ordered their execution, and killed the small group. Erza has hated me ever since." You explained. The four didn't say anything and just looked at you.

"Stop giving me those shitty ass looks. I hate being looked at like that." You muttered the last part. There was an explosion and a flash of red zoomed by the group; the sound of metal hitting against each other resonated through their ears.

"YOU are the most ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT!!" You screamed at the red head in front of you.

"Long time no see. I missed you." She greeted, completely ignoring you.

"Yes, well I most CERTAINLY DIDN'T MISS YOU!!!" You screamed as she went crashing through the forest. You walked in front of the group and got your sword ready, but you were stopped by Sakura.

"Y/n... are you really going to fight? What about Gaara?" She asked. You sighed through your nose as you were conflicted about what to do.

"Yeah, I have to. Just keep going to Gaara, he needs to be saved." You replied.

"What about you?" Naruto asked.

"I'll be fine." Is all you replied before jumping away, leaving the four of them concerned about you, but they left anyways. You jumped through the trees of the forest, scouting out for the redhead.

"ERZA!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE GREMLIN!?!?!" You screamed. You stopped on a branch and scanned the area better. It was silent until a sudden explosion sounded off, catching you off guard and making you crash into the ground. You rolled a couple of times before quickly standing up. In front of you was none other than Erza.

"What is it you want with me?" You asked. She pointed her big-ass sword straight at you.

"Your parents ordered mine to be killed. When I heard the news that they killed themselves, I should've felt joy, but I didn't." She replied.

"What about Hio? She's their daughter too!" You exclaimed.

"You are considered a rogue to our village. A threat. And I do believe that you talked with Haruka, Izumi, Fumiko, and Hisoka did you not?" She asked. You stopped yourself and thought for a moment. You knew if they said anything they would receive a punishment.