I AM AIRBORNE

You were jumping tree to tree, just aimlessly looking around at anything.

"Y/N!!!"

You looked behind you towards the source of the voice.

"Y/N!!!"

You stopped on a tree branch and saw a yellow blob headed your way.

"Naru—" You didn't get to finish your sentence because he rammed into you and engulfed you in a bear hug.

"Please don't leave...!" He cried. His arms were wrapped tightly around your neck and his head was on your shoulder.

"-sigh- Naruto, I'm sorry, but I was ordered to." You replied.

"That doesn't mean you have to obey it!" He shouted, shocking you.

"Naruto... you do realize, that Suna could plan an attack on the Leaf if I don't leave, right?" You asked.

"It doesn't count if it's not your fault!" He protested. You smiled lightly at his behavior.

"Naruto, go back. I'll be fine." You said, placing your hands on his back. This just caused him to hug you tighter.

"I can't... what if the Akatsuki get to you?" He mumbled.

"If they do, then I'll just have to figure out a plan." You replied, breaking the hug. You put your hands firmly on his shoulders, staring into his bright blue orbs.

"Naruto, listen. This is an important thing I'm about to tell you, okay?" You said. He nodded, completely serious.

~
It was later at night and you were in the hollow of a tree, making a fire.

'Tch. I'm hungry as shit, but I can survive one night without food.' You thought. Instead of the fire creating a relaxing light, the fire was black, and made the area look very eerie and creepy. You looked up at the sky and saw the moon in the middle, meaning it was midnight. You sighed before blowing out the fire and curling up in the shape of the tree, getting ready to fall asleep. You closed your eyes and got as comfortable as you could before falling asleep.

~
The next morning, you were feeling wind blasting in your face, making you slowly open your eyes. Unbeknownst to you, you were about fifty meters in the air. So when you opened your eyes, you did the most reasonable thing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH— FUCK I'M FALLING!!! I AM AIRBORNE!!!!! I AM AN AIRBENDER!!!!!" You screamed while plummeting down to earth. Until you landed on something somewhat hard.

"Geez, can't you be gentler?!?! What kind of fuckin pilot are you?!" You screamed.

"It's not my fault! Hm!" He replied. That's it. You knew who he was.

"So, you're the one who snuck into my bedroom huh?" You said, crossing your arms.

"T-that wasn't my fault! Hm." He protested.