The mission *cue dramatic music*

"I'm sure you're all wondering why I called you here, Neji, TenTen, Lee, Yamato, Kakashi, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Naruto, Kiba, Sai." Tsunade said. The group of them nodded their heads, but had an idea.

"You're all going on a mission." She stated seriously.

"Mission?" Ino repeated.

"Yes. I need you all to find Y/n or the Akatsuki hideout. This is crucial for the village. If you happen to find her, don't engage unless she moves first." Tsunade said.

"Why?" Lee asked.

"-sigh- that's classified unfortunately, but as I said, it's crucial for the village." She replied.

"But listen, the main point of this mission is: Bring Y/n back no matter the circumstances!" She added.

"Right away Lady Tsunade." Yamato said with a stern look on his face.

At the hideout~

"Y/n." Pein said, walking out from behind the doorway into the living room.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I have a mission for you." He said. You stood up and walked towards him, listening intently.

"What's up?" You asked, fully in front of him. He looked down to you with his Rinnegan eyes.

"The Leaf has sent out a squad of ninja to search for you." He stated. You rose a brow.

"Soooo?" You trailed off.

"Go." He ordered. You clicked your tongue.

"Aye aye captain." You said while giving him a two fingered salute and walking past him. He sighed.

"That girl..." He muttered under his breath.

~
What do you think those pests need?

'How the hell should I know?'

They're after you Hime...

'No shit Sherlock.'

How are you going to react seeing them?

'I won't do anything unless they do something first.'

That's stupid. Why not just kill them?

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

'*facepalm*'

What?

'-sigh- I can't kill them for multiple reasons. One is because I just can't. They mean too much.'

If they mean so much why did you leave?

Watch it missy.

Azula, cut it out.

'I left because I was ordered. Nothing more nothing less.'

With Konoha~

"How are we going to find her?" Lee asked.

"Well for one, we have Kiba and Neji." TenTen replied.

"Neji." Kakashi said.

"Yes! Byakugan!" Neji said. He scanned his surroundings and saw your unmistakable black chakra.

"I found her! She's about 100 meters in front of us!" He called out.

"Alright, remember the plan." Kakashi said.