YOU'RE FREE!!! GO MY PIGEON!!!!

Once you touched the chains a white light engulfed them. You yanked your arm back, successfully breaking the metal. Azula spread her wings and she roared? chirped? Happily.

"YES!! YOU'RE FREE! GO! FLY MY PIGEON!!!!" You screamed up towards her like she was the heavens or some shit.

'I can't believe I'm saying this, but thanks Shortstack.' She said.

"I'M NOT SHORT, YOU'RE JUST TALL YOU FUCKING TREE!!!!" You screamed with an irk mark on your head. Azula chuckled.

'Congratulations, you're now in control of the twelve tails.' She said.

Later~

Your eyes slowly opened, feeling fatigued from your little 'adventure'.

"I see you did it." Itachi said from in front of you.

'It's only been 45 minutes and yet she was able to tame the strongest living creature. She's on a completely different level from her mother.' Itachi thought.

"Hm? Itachi, why do my eyes feel weird?" You asked, feeling the skin under your eyes.

"You're tired. Besides that, they're different colors." He said.

"Eh?" You said.

"It's probably because of your control over the twelve tails." He stated.

"Hm

"Hm... cool." You said while closing them again. You plopped down on your back and curled up in a ball.

"As you said, I'm tired and I wanna sleep..." You muttered. Itachi sighed.

In your head~

"LOKI LAEVATEIN!!!!!" Your scream echoed through the darkened cave, making Loki unintentionally jump.

You're going to die now.

*gulps*

"WHY the hell didn't you tell me I had to fight MYSELF to control Azula?!?!" You zipped up to him, tightly holding his shoulders.

W-what do you mean?

You growled in annoyance.

"I was almost killed by my Yandere side! Not to mention you ordered Azula to do your dirty work for you. You ordered Azula to burn my ancestors to a crisp and not only that, you wanted my mom to burn as well." You said darkly, moving your head closer to his.

"So tell me this, Fire brat, why didn't you tell me the day I met you? Hm?" You asked while tilting your head. Loki didn't say anything, not because he didn't have a response, but because he was too scared to do anything. Looking into your eyes, he could see black and dark red swirling in your e/c and red hues. You clicked your tongue and let go of him.

"Just try to make sure you don't burn anyone else I love." You hissed before turning away and walking over to Cerberus.

"Hey Cer." You called to him.