I'M COMING HOME!!!! AFTER THIS SLIGHT ALTERCATION!

HELLO MY PRECIOUS GEMS!!!! WELCOME TO THE SEQUEL!! Now, don't worry, there will be just as many crazy, and screwed up parts like in the prequel, I assure you. Anyways, I hope you jellyfishies enjoy~!

BTW, THE SEQUEL MIGHT NOT BE AS GOOD AS YOU EXPECTED, SO I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE, BECAUSE THE PLOT TAKES AN UNEXPECTED TURN, SO SUE ME
~
"Alright, if you want to be able to control Azula without any effort, you need to improve your stamina." Loki explained to you. He was standing in front, yes IN FRONT of you, deep within the forest, a couple of hours from the border of the Land of Fire. You firmly nodded.

"Let's a do this thang!" You said, already hyped up. You held out your d/h hand and balled up yellow/orange/red fire in it. You swung your arm down gracefully while doing a spinning stag jump and sending a wave of fire towards the trees. You then went down on your back and did a windmill motion with your legs, sending flames in all directions, catching all trees in a 360 degree radius on fire. Loki applauded you, jumping down from the branch he was safety perched on.

"Excellent! You might even be able to rival me!" Loki praised. You stood up as an irk mark grew on your head.

"Don't say that shit when you're the fucking GOD OF FIRE!!!!!" You screamed violently rubbing his head with your kunckles.

"ITTAI!!"

~
"Well Hime, that's about all of the things I can teach you." Loki said while shrugging.

"Pfft. Yeah right, you just don't want her to get stronger than you." Your three headed friend said, coming out of the shadows, but he only had one head and not three.

"EHHH?! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!" Loki retorted, blushing a bit.

"Hey Cer." You casually said while splashing your face with some lake water.

"Y/n, you've learned everything in the scrolls. Your training is technically complete. You can go home." Cer said. Your eyes immediately lit up like when Hanji sees Eren in his Titan form.

"Really?! So I can go back?!" You exclaimed.

"I don't see why not. You've learned everything." Cerberus said while laying down.

"Not to mention your burned all of the scrolls you packed with you." Loki added.

"That was only so a certain snake boy wouldn't get them. I already have to deal with my clan... don't really want to deal with a pervert." You replied while getting your stuff all packed up.

"Isn't that Kakashi?" Loki asked. You stopped packing and face palmed yourself.

"Fuck..." You whispered.

"-sigh- had to say that." Cerberus muttered while closing his eyes.

"Well, nonetheless I get to see everyone again!" You said happily.

"Yeah! Maybe you'll even get a boyfriend!" Loki exclaimed.

"SHUT IT!! THIS AIN'T A ROMANTIC COMEDY ANIME YOU IDIOT!" You screamed.

"There you go breaking the fourth wall again..." Cerberus muttered.

"Anyways, let's go!!" You said while jogging away.

"-sigh-"

"WHAT ARE YOU SLUGS WAITING FOR?! GET A MOVE ON SOLDIERS!!!" You screamed from a distance. The two mushroom sighed before beginning to walk.