WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

"EHHH?!?!?!" You screamed, your jaw wide open.

"-sigh- the thing is, they want to get rid of us as soon as possible. We can't afford to die now. We need them to be gotten rid of immediately." He explained. 

"I— but— huh?" You asked, completely confused.

"Will you do it or not?" He asked, getting annoyed.

"I can understand where you're coming from, but there are still people who I'm... friends with..." You trailed off.

"Didn't they abandon you? Left you all alone?" Itachi asked.

"Well, yes, but—"

"So what's the problem?" Sharky asked.

"The problem is there are still some people, believe it or not, that I still care about." You replied firmly. Pein narrowed his Rinnegan eyes at you.

"How about this. Instead of killing the whole clan, I join you and kill whoever comes after you?" You offered with a raised brow. The other members looked at Pein and he just stared at you for a few moments.

"Are you sure you want to join us?" He asked suspiciously.

"Mr. Ponytail basically kidnapped me. If I didn't I would've pulverized Mr. Boom Man." You replied, pointing back towards the irritated blond. He eyed you for a couple of second before sighing.

"Fine. However, if you do something that shows you're lying we will kill you." He threatened. You shrugged.

"Fair enough." You replied.

"Aren't you still apart of the Leaf though?" Sharky asked.

"Nah, Tsunade kicked me out of the village because I caused some trouble in Suna, which technically wasn't my fault." You replied while shrugging.

~
Konan was leading you towards a closet in one of the hallways of the hideout. She brought out an Akatsuki cloak that fit you perfectly, a black ring with the kanji of 'fear' on it, and dark red nail polish.

"I am going to look so much more goth than I already do." You muttered awkwardly. Konan flashed you a smile before leading you to a room. Once you entered, you saw that the room was sort of big, but not quite. The bed was queen sized with a dark f/c silk sheet and a dark f/c blanket on it. The walls were a dark blue in color and there was a desk across from the bed, a bathroom, and a window.

"Thanks." You said. She nodded.

"Leader-sama said that you can explore the hideout today. The tomorrow he'll test you to see if you're good enough to be apart of us." She said before leaving. You sighed before plopping down in your desk chair with your head in your hands.

Really... really... you join the AKATSUKI?!?!?! THE S RANK CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION?!?!?! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!?!?!?!

'No, but I think you have...'

Hime, was that a right decision?

'What of it? Tsunade forced me to leave the leaf, where else was I suppose to go? The Akuma Village?'

I guess you're right...

SHE IS NOT RIGHT! Y/N, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE IN THE GREAT NATIONS KNEW YOU WERE IN THE AKASTUKI?! THEY'D SEND OUT ASSASSINATION SQUAD AFTER ASSASSINATION SQUAD!

'And if they do, I'll kill them!!! Tsunade made me leave my because she couldn't risk confronting them with the truth. A part of it was also because she didn't believe me.'