~*~

I smile at the florist and mumble a quick 'thank you'. I already have the card written out- did that during sixth period.

This is what's written down:

Dear Louis,

Don't think of me as a stalker. I'm not. But the night of the party, when you almost died (and almost drowned myself in the process as well) I was hiding in the bushes. For scienctifical reasons, of course. You were drunk off your ass, and luckily I was there to save it. I mean, not gonna lie, you do have a pretty nice ass. I hope you consider maybe talking with me? You wouldn't be talking to a stranger, you'd be talking to the girl who saved your life.

I haven't sign myself off yet. I don't even know if I should. But I guess it doesn't matter, because either way he's going to see me. Let's just say that me as a runner or hider, isn't the best of my talents.

My car engine starts, and I soon start driving myself off to Louis' house. It's gigantic, to say the least. At first, I didn't even think that the whole house was his, but then that dinner night proved me wrong.

"Okay, Alex," I mumble to myself. "We're here- you're here. . .I'm here. And I'm going to do this. WHOO, okay, I got this. I'm Alex, duh I got this!"

I get out the car and muster up the courage to ring the doorbell. I wait a couple minutes, but still, nobody opens the door. The flowers are neatly set on the welcome mat and the card is in my pocket. My eyes widen and I'm about to shove the card in the flowers, but the door opens and my heart stops.

A girl runs out with an angry look, and another woman comes out.

It's Louis' mum.

Her eyes light up and she gives a huge smile. "Thank goodness, you're here just on time!"

I return the smile. What does she mean I'm on time? "Hi, Mrs. Tomlinson."

"Come in, sweetie," She doesn't even notice the flowers on the welcome mat. "Richard told me you'd be here soon- I'm so glad you could come. Ugh, I'm always asking for babysitters but none of them seem to, uh, stay."

Mrs. Tomlinson is the nicest person on Earth, probably. She's the cheeriest, funnest, and kindest person there is alive. Even though I have no idea what she's talking about, I smile at the joy in her tone.

"You know, I would ask my own son to help me but he's never home," Mrs. Tomlinson rolls her eyes, pulling out a folded piece of paper and her eyes skim through it. "That, or he's too busy zoning out reality in his room."

"Mum, please talk for yourself," The voice I've been craving for so long speaks and my world completely crashes on my shoulders. He's behind me, oh my God, please shoot me now. "I'm going out with friends."

Mrs. Tomlinson snorts. "See what I mean? Always going out. Never doing his job. Louis dear, mind saying a polite 'Hi' to the girl who cared enough to do your job?"

"No." He says and I'm both disappointed and relieved. I mean, I didn't even bother turning around to see him. "Bye."

I think I now understand why he has no clue of who I am. My embarrassment and speeding heart gets the best of me and I hide from him. Great going, Alexandra.

"Oh, how rude of me. Dear, what's your name again?" Mrs. Tomlinson doesn't remember me. Is that a good thing?

"Alexandra, but I go by Alex."

"Alright, Alex," She smiles widely. "So I've written a list of things you'll need to do for Parker, who should be coming out of the loo just soon. He's only six, but scares off everyone- not that he's scary, just very, uh. . .hyper. Oh, if you could also just write your phone number over here!"