SnK/AoT idea

Mafia Momma

Eren Jaeger is the mother of the mafia world.

She's intelligent, graceful, strong, skilled at both hand-to-hand combat and with any kind of weapon, and she has excellent people skills.

She is the ultimate weapon in an hour-glass figure.

Eren is also a mom to 2 girls, hanji and elizabeth, that are both loved and protected by everyone in the community that they live in.

As does almost all of the higher ups in the mafia, eren runs 3 shops, with undersides.

A clothing shop for everyone.

Where if you go into the basement (via password) it becomes a love-hotel where both men and women can VOLUNTARILY sell there bodies for money.

A school.

That doubles as a tutoring center for all ages in order to procure a higher education.

and a shelter.

Used for the low-class in the community that can't afford housing or food, or for those who need SHELTER. It also doubles as a storehouse for all of the "mafia necessities" that does not include drugs.

There were a lot of rules for being in Eren's family but the top 4 were, NO DRUGS ARE TO BE SOLD, NO CHILDREN ARE TO BE SOLD, and NO MOTHERS OR CHILDREN ARE TO BE HARMED, and finally, LEAVE CIVILIANS OUT OF OUR PROBLEMS.

Eren keeps good relations with the police in order to keep her family out of trouble, she tends to work exclusively with a detective named Erwin Smith.

However, a lot of things change when Eren is tasked with taking 2 little ravenette children under her wing. Why does she also need to take the Detectives little coconut wife and child with her as well?

And what's this about a new gang trying to steal into her turf?