SnK/AoT idea

I do not own anything but my idea.

So I had this reincarnation idea for Shingeki no Kyojin

Eren is reborn some 2000 years in the future (our time) no titans exist except for in history books and anime. By the time eren is 10 he remembers everything from his past life( with help from his nightmares) so he's really mature for his age. He vows not to be baggage like his last life and so he goes on a "journey" with his parents that will remain alive till he's 20. His mom dies giving birth to Hanji and erens like "really". Anywho for the sake of an interesting story on his journey he meets Elizabeth and farlan who end up becoming like family and travels with him and farlan ends up managing erens careers, he's a photographer/artist/songwriter with a 5 star cooking skills and a 10 star body with ocean eyes and not to dark but tanned just right smooth like a babies butt skin( basically he's perfect) he ends up settling down in one place so Hanji can start middle school even though she doesn't need it cause eren taught her to much so she has college level smarts. He meets Petra and the rest of team levi who are faculty in the 3 ladder school (Maria,sina,rose) and becomes quick friends for the sake of his own conscious. Thing happen and he takes custody of levi-10 Erwin-10 mikasa-5 armin-5 and historia-5 (levi,mikasa= siblings Erwin,armin,historia= related)

Things get weird sometimes cause nobody but eren remembers the past

There was this side thought where they unexplainably get sent to the past around the time of the court case right before levi kicks the crap out of eren
(Adult eren-25 can't shift but still has regenerative abilities)