Khr idea

Tsuna was a female the entire time
Not even reborn new

Hibari did though cause he walked in on Tsuna changing once (total accident and not being curious)

Hibari and Tsuna have been an item since the future arc

An incident with the 10-year bazooka and a showering Tsuna let everyone know Tsuna was a girl

Since it's after the arcobaleno arc reborn and the others are suffering (yes suffering) through growth spurts every couple months (Tsuna takes care of reborn and fon and acts like a mother hen)(coloenello and lal go to ryouhei, and skull goes to gokudera, and mammon goes to mukuro and chrome... mainly chrome)

Since they can't hide? The weirdness anymore nana gets told EVERYTHING and Tsuna has to deal with her mom being mad at dad for a bit for endangering her daughter and keeping secrets

Everyone is going psycho cause Tsuna's a girl and now of all times puberty decides to pop up (breasts growing = chest pains, periods, mood swings, wanting to snuggle Hibari in public = he lets her cause..... Testosterone, everyone is ogling the growing Tsuna (like oh my god 180 from flat chest to busty babe in the span of a few months, not fair btw)

Tsuna's guardians try to piece together bits of Tsuna girly memories for there brains to follow, resulting in embarrassment (cause yknow Tsuna was going around in boxers fighting people, but hey flat chest means guy right)

Hibari becomes temperamental for a bit cause Tsuna attracts to many 'herbivores' but gets over it with some 'alone time' that lasts 2 days (aka losing virginity)(yes smut no skipping that)(Hibari has a biting fetish and Tsuna is a slight masochist)(only slight so biting is fine beating is no)