Little Red Vongola

ok so i was reading the grimm fairytales, cause there awesome, and i got this idea.

what id tsuna was little red and hibari was the big bad wolf, nana would still be his mother but instead of going to grandmas house he would be taking nana's food and some espresso to uncle reborn. Yuni and kyoko would be his sisters.

nobody likes going into the woods even though its beautiful and full of singing birds and wonderous feilds where you can look at the sky, simply because of the wolf that lives there.

tsunas not just a regular boy in this he has the blood of the greatest beast tamers alive, the Vongola.

he already has a Werecat, Gokudera as his most loyal(annoyingly overprotective) companion and a inu-yokai, Yamamoto as his helper (to keep gokudera at bay).

along the way through the forest he meets hibari kyouya, the lone wolf of the forest. he only allows small innocent animals into his domain unharmed, which means tsunas fine (haha). but since gokudera and yamamoto were with him a big fight insued.

tsuna gets seperated from them and meets ryouhei a bear-person hybrid, colonello (his handler) and mukuro a crow/fox hybrid-yokai with chrome (his handler).

anyway he makes friends with them, even though mukuro freaks him out a bit. and gets to reborns place, gives him the goods and gets teased by reborn for being late and giving him cryptic foreshadowing addvice on what to do to unruly animals, and leaves to get gokudera and yamamoto, who fled from hibari after tsuna left.

tsuna runs into hibari (its nighttime) gazing at the moon and accidently says outloud how beautiful he is. Hibari takes a liking to tsuna, because he reminds him of a wild rabbit (omnivorous creature who tends to be docile unless itself or family is threatened) and pounces him almost immediately after making a mental decision (without tsuna's consent) and marks him (leaves love-bites) to claim him, telling him to come back to the forest when he can or hibari will come find him (basically threatened tsuna to come back the next day).

ALOT of things are supposed to happen after that develping hibari and tsunas romance but thats as far as ive gotten.