KHR idea

SPOILERS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA!!!!! BE WARNED!!!!

Tsuna was a girl the entire time.

Tsuna made a deal with her dad when she was little (like 10?)

Tsuna was free to do whatever she wished without her fathers interference on 2 conditions. 

1. She act like a boy until she is 20 (simple enough) (p.s. late bloomer means body growth doesnt start till age 18)

2. After the age of 20 she starts looking for a suitor/betrothed

reborn shows up and tsuna runs around with only boxers on (but since puberty hasn't hit she's flat as a dude so its fine..... in everyone else mind, tsuna plays her girlish embarrassment off as modesty)

Reborn mistakes tsuna's admiration of kyoko's girlishness as a sign of love (yeah that how "m explaining that part)

if you look in the manga there are a few instances where tsuna is quite girly, yet no one figured it out cause either they were dumb or because tsuna hadn't hit puberty yet.

Puberty is slow for tsuna, meaning periods happen, then her body starts to change.

The periods happen during the arcobaleno trails in the future arc (some time after meeting yuni). so after that just imagine all the times tsuna was being ornery in the manga as having period cramps.

The only people who knew tsuna was a girl, were Tsuna's parents and the girls (kyoko, haru, i-pin, bianchi, lal milch, yuni, etc) mainly because tsuna needed girlfriends to help with excuses and cramps and the bleeding and reborn (bianchi helped keep reborn off tsuna's tail)

Tsuna has to start wearing a corset to keep her boobs in check some time after the future arc, and man does she have boobs. (sorry but i keep imagining tsuna as the busty-ditsy type, only instead of ditsy she's just clumsy and paranoid)

Reborn still doesn't figure it out even though they still share a room, until after the arcobaleno trials when verde makes a pill that helps everyone grow back to normal size quicker. (spoilers sorry i think i put that at the top)

(btw the pill i mentioned makes the body ache like mad crazy so the arcobaleno's need care takers for this time, meaning tsuna has to take care of a delirious reborn, meaning coddling him like an actual child, meaning he finds out when tsuna has to keep being near him even when they get dressed)

Everyone finds out tsuna is a girl before she turns 20 (cause reborn and corsets and secrets don't mix) so tsuna has to go through "lady training" cause of her dad. Iemitsu is now ALWAYS present as to protect his little girl. 

Tsuna doesn't have to wear the corset anymore so now instead of the guys picking on her at school its the girls. (cause she has the milkshakes that bring all the boys to the yard) (i feel dumb now)

Tsuna now has to start her pick on a suitor early. She has 2 ways to do so.

1. everyone (whether willing to or not) that is eligible to be in a relationship with tsuna must take a test made by iemitsu (which includes some very personal questions about tsuna at the end)

2. hide and kill- a game where all of the men and woman that past the first test hide, with patches on them, and tsuna has to seek them out with a lazer gun and kill them (not literaly) (its basically just a huge game of lazer tag with one person being "it")

the reason i said men AND women is cause gay marriage is legal so WOOHOO!!!

during the second test if there is more than 1 person left by the end of the time-limit there is a third test.

3. Each person gets one week to 'woo' tsuna (without sexual contact unless consensual/ no alcohol or drugs)(even if you get tsuna in bed it doesn't mean you win her heart though)

naturally "everyone eligible" also includes tsuna's gaurdians and the arcobaleno and varia and dino and basil and even the Shimon family and Gesso family (cause i said so)

list of participants-

Reborn and other arcobaleno

Tsuna's gaurdians

Haru and kyoko.... cause why not

everyone in the varia gang except Levi and Lussuria

Basil and Dino

Yuni and Byakuran, bluebell (cause of tsuna's bust it's like a motherly chick thing so bluebell wants her) and Enma (not his gaurdians though cause that would be weird)

and some random stragglers who don't matter and wont even pass the first test

By the time reborn is better from his delirium, Nana already knows everything cause tsuna told her (without reborn there to interfere she was able to make that decision on her own)

the tests are held in Namimori so now not only do her classmates know that 'he' is a 'she' but now everyone in Namimori knows about tsuna being the next leader of a mafia family (and a huge one at that) 

tsuna has to make her intentions for turning the vongola back to it's roots clear to the public now (she's gonna end up turning vongola into a national conglomerate in charge of the whole of japan and part of italy's assets and security and entertainment and stuff) (so nerve-wracking i hate public speeking) and she also has to deal with her classmates and teachers trying to suck up to her for all there years of abuse (cause mafia means money baby)

 naturally her gaurdians are there to keep everything in check and tsuna has almost mastered her 'boss mode' so everythings cool

Now by this point i cannot strees enough how much of a bombshell beauty tsuna has become, she has the looks, she has the heart of a goddess, and thanks to reborns torture--- i mean tutoring she's smart as hell, and she's gonna be pretty loaded with money when she gets around to inheriting vongola.... she is the ULTIMATE package that any guy could ever dream of

(btw a little thing to throw in for the added chaos) the week that everyone finds out tsuna is a girl Reborn, Kyoko, Hibari, Mukuro & Chrome.... ravish her and take her virginity (not all together this all happens within the span of a week like right before Iemitsu shows up to start the tests) (mukuro and chrome do it together though cause its more fun for them to share with each other than with others) ( and Kyoko was an experiment gone right as tsuna was testing her sexuality) (tsuna found out she likes both men and women and can get aroused by both---- cause all skies are like that)