Hold You Down

A Week Later...

"Through it all you stuck with me. Through it all you never ducked off like a coward when it hit me. Get me? Girl I swear to God you the real one and you know it. And I don't hurt anyone of ya'll for the real one and you know it. And I hold it down."- Chris Brown

Omniscient

"In all honesty, my client Michelle doesn't want this to be a long drawn out thing. She just wants justice, and to be reimbursed for the bereavement this situation has caused her and her family." Chad Green, Michelle's hired lawyer spoke.

" Chad Green, Michelle's hired lawyer spoke

"My client Kyrie is innocent. You have no proof or evidence that she committed these crime's. You don't even have a body. All you're riding off of is allegations and assumptions. Your argument is weak sir." Vivian Sawyer, Kyrie's lawyer retorted.

Kyrie and Chris sat in stone silence, watching the lawyer's go back and forth. Michelle sat by Chad, a forlorn look plastered across her face. It took everything in Kyrie to restrain herself from yanking Michelle's freshly done braids out of her scalp. But she knew she had to exercise self control, because her time with Michelle would come.

Kyrie's arrest was still trending on social media, and being talked about nationwide. Both parties had met up, to discuss the basis for their argument's for the upcoming court date in a month.

"Well in my clients eye's, Kyrie is guilty until proven innocent. Brandon was the last person she was spotted with, before he mysteriously disappeared. So we'll see you in court."

"It's innocent until proven guilty, and yes, we will see you." Vivian smugly replied, smiling at him.

After the meeting, everyone parted ways

After the meeting, everyone parted ways. Kyrie and Chris walked hand in hand to the car. Her eye's widened, seeing Chad, putting his brief case in his car.