Love More

A/N: Who remembers Chris and Rita Ora's performance of Body On Me for The Jimmy Fallon show? I was about to throw my wine glass at the TV, they couldn't keep their hand's off each other!! Well if you do, just keep that performance in mind for this update.

I saw this picture and died! This newspaper is out of line. 💀💀

Excuse mistakes. I didn't proof read. 💜

_______________________

A couple weeks later...

"You say all you need is consistent love. When I try I swear it's never enough. I messed up. Maybe this thing here just ain't meant for us. Baby you let go, and I'll pull you back. I let go, you ain't having that."- Chris Brown

Omniscient

"Asia is the popcorn ready?!" Kyrie yelled out, plopping down on the couch. "Yes ma'am." Asia answered, carrying a big bowl of popcorn into the living room.

"What movie are we watching again?" Neya asked, grabbing the remote. "We're not watching a movie. We're watching Chris performance on Jimmy Fallon." Kyrie answered, taking a small sip of her water.

Kyrie was enjoying another movie night at her apartment with her cousins. But instead of watching movie's, they would be tuning into Chris's performance with Rita Ora on Jimmy Fallon. Chris had flew in NYC on late notice yesterday to begin rehearsal's. He would be returning to L.A tomorrow.

"Okay Ky, I know that's your man and all, but do we have to watch his performance?" Nika sat next to her on the couch. "I don't even know why you asked that question." Kyrie laughed, going to the channel. Jimmy was introducing Chris and Rita.

"Right on time." Kyrie stuffed her face with popcorn, staring intently at the screen.

You're taking me there, you're taking me there. Our lips are barely touching
So do it again, so do it again
We could be on to something